New Stuff @ Store

We just got a new load of new products at the store ( only . It will be up at the website soon ) .
Ouano Gloves
Tap Out T-shirts , beanning , caps and more
Mizuno Gis
Gracie Gear
Leo Viera DVDs
ADCC Best of Trials ( DVD )
Gracie Academy Videos
New Açai Energy Smoothies READY TO DRINK
and More , Check It Out !!
4646 Manhatan Beach Blvd
Lawndale Ca 90260
www.jiujitsuprogear.com

Also We have;
Koral , Krugans , Kimono Fighter , Vasco , Dragão , Pro Gear , Adidas , Keiko , Hunter , Pride , Chute Box , Wanderlei Silva , Hot Blood and more .

ttt for Jiu Jitsu pro gear!!! Awesome service

awesome, I'll be calling on Monday!

shop phone # 310-3700116

Hey Gilberto, My instructor, Arthur Ruff, told me that you will be coming out with a new gi. If so, what kind of information can you give me on it? Who manufactures it comparable to other brands?

Pjay

Pjay
I will send a sample to prof-Arthur Ruff this week .
What I can say is ;
Ultra Light Summer Gi ( honey comb weave ) It weight about 1.9 pounds the complete set .

is this available in blue ?
any pricing? thanks

KDTA

It is available on White only . Not posted on our website yet . You can order our Summer Gi over the phone or at our store . $70.00

KDTA how your kimono survey is doing . Can You send me a link. I want to see how Koral is doing by now.

Gilberto, do you guys have the December and January issues of Gracie Mag in yet?

Hi Gilberto

http://www.createsurvey.com/cgi-bin/graph?s=12946&magic=sR7MH1IthmggtNK

Koral 92 owners
Koral 25 recommendations (27% of owners)

Guyzeen
We Got Dec issue in stock now

great! can you send it please! This is Guyzinho from nhbgear.com

thanks bro

website is down...

:(

ttt for Gilberto !!!

ttt

Hi JJprogear,

Do you have a picture of your summer gi? Is the collar pretty thick? Does the gi have a seam down the back of the gi? How are the pants? Are these gi's available now? Does it have any logo's or patches on them. Thanks a lot.

Ok I will post a picture on the web site ASAP ( jiujitsuprogear.com)

It is bleach gi , no patches , no embroidery , there is rubber inside the colar ( just like Koral Kimonos ) , A very light fabric developed for us , the fabric weave looks like a honey comb . It is a great light weight gi for competition and for the summer time.$75.00
We have in stock now . Available by phone orders only .

TTT for the pics of the new Koral hoodies