New Tank Abbott Podcast is Hilarious

HotSteppa -
Bootsy Collins - 
HotSteppa - If it was 10 minutes or so i would listen, but I'm not going to waste 1hr. of my life listening to a podcast of some guy like Tank.

Time is clearly precious to you alright
reads join date/post count

LOL I thought someone mine point that out.

I tried to listen, i made it to 16 minutes. It's mostly boring.
Time to take a break from the ug Phone Post 3.0

King Mo fan - 
HotSteppa -
Bootsy Collins - 
HotSteppa - If it was 10 minutes or so i would listen, but I'm not going to waste 1hr. of my life listening to a podcast of some guy like Tank.

STFU or I'll Aikido your ass into oblivion.
LI had to laugh at his drunken Chinese/Bruce Lee imitation.

Fuck yes!! Love me a bit of tank Phone Post 3.0

Milo Kerrigan - Fuck yes!! Love me a bit of tank Phone Post 3.0
I love how the podcast's official Twitter wallpaper and website is that f'ed up-but-so-Tank moment in the early UFC days when Tank immidated his opponent's mini-seisure after he wrecked him in the Octagon. Phone Post 3.0

I back -
Milo Kerrigan - Fuck yes!! Love me a bit of tank Phone Post 3.0
I love how the podcast's official Twitter wallpaper and website is that f'ed up-but-so-Tank moment in the early UFC days when Tank immidated his opponent's mini-seisure after he wrecked him in the Octagon. Phone Post 3.0
You can see him mock his KOed opponent during the replay towards the end

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc21bd_david-tank-abbott-premier-combat-uf_sport Phone Post 3.0

ender852 - My favorite tank moment is when they are interviewing him after the varlens fight and showing a clip of him grabbing the fence and grinding his knee into varlens face, and tank goes "whew, you better stop showing that, I'm getting sexually aroused!" Phone Post 3.0

The Polar Bear was just on an ep of Sherdog's podcast Sitdown with Jack Encarnacao yesterday. Really interesting interview and they discussed his fight with Tank.

I'm sofa king in Phone Post 3.0

i might try to listen to the first episode but i have no desire to listen if its nothing but a drunk Tank talking shit about other fighters while puffing his own ego up..Tank can be fun to listen to if he tells us some interesting background stories from the early fight days but if its just him drunk and rambling, ill pass..

Does anyone have a link to the hilarious post fight interview where Tank says he was getting sexually aroused.

I back -
Morgz -

I make you deal OP.  I'll listen to Tank if you listent to Michael Rapaport.  Any of the LOAF episodes, but I recommend episode 77 where he talks about Lenny Kravitz loaf falling out onstage:

http://www.iamrapaport.com/

http://www.iamrapaport.com/

Deal! Phone Post 3.0
Haha I listened. Was thinking the whole time that tank might be a little slow....then he comes right out and claims being kinda dumb lol!

I was entertained. Phone Post 3.0

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - subscribed...listening (or reading, to be more precise) to you old schoolers talking about TAnk Abbott is funny as hell. So he's a big half-gay drunk redneck seizure-imitating prehistoric era of the UFC giant...maybe i'll listen to the podcast on a long drive somewhere.
This man made a lot of people interested
In mma homeboy. A fucking beast! Phone Post 3.0

HotSteppa -
King Mo fan - 
HotSteppa -
Bootsy Collins - 

STFU or I'll Aikido your ass into oblivion.
LI had to laugh at his drunken Chinese/Bruce Lee imitation.
Bolivian, imo. Phone Post 3.0

Joeymarvelous is correct.

LOL I haven't finished it yet but when Tank starts making fun of Stephen Hawking I lost it.   So unpolitically correct lol.

I just finished the first one. I disagree with the op saying skip it.

It was great! I enjoyed his drunken rambling. Phone Post 3.0

I don't get how people can listen to podcasts for hours. Even multiple different ones. They even download it. I can understand if there is a guest on you wanna hear talk for a bit, but having someone speak for hours should put anyone to sleep.

It should be a radio type show, where they take breaks and play some music or something. At least TFATK does video you can watch.
These podcats are extremely lazy and audio quality is bad in almost all of them. Just another way to make a quick buck and keep relevant I guess.

I submit cats - Why should we skip the first?
It's awful.

By episode 2, Tank has decided to try and be shocking.

It's worked as everyone is aware of his podcast and nobody was before. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 
I submit cats - Why should we skip the first?
It's awful.

By episode 2, Tank has decided to try and be shocking.

It's worked as everyone is aware of his podcast and nobody was before. Phone Post 3.0

I disagree, I just got finished with the first one.  It was very revealing stuff about the conflict between him and John McCarthy and his wife.  I knew about the Alan Goes stuff but didn't know about the Big John connection.

Heard nothing but bad things about it.

Most people say they couldn't even get through an episode.