New Tank Abbott Podcast is Hilarious

Episode 3 just dropped.

So good. Phone Post 3.0

Morgz -

I make you deal OP.  I'll listen to Tank if you listent to Michael Rapaport.  Any of the LOAF episodes, but I recommend episode 77 where he talks about Lenny Kravitz loaf falling out onstage:

http://www.iamrapaport.com/

http://www.iamrapaport.com/

Vu for Rapaport you fuck, you! Phone Post 3.0

Abbott always seems like he is stuck in 90's

Steve Iceman Little - I don't get how people can listen to podcasts for hours. Even multiple different ones. They even download it. I can understand if there is a guest on you wanna hear talk for a bit, but having someone speak for hours should put anyone to sleep.

It should be a radio type show, where they take breaks and play some music or something. At least TFATK does video you can watch.
These podcats are extremely lazy and audio quality is bad in almost all of them. Just another way to make a quick buck and keep relevant I guess.
You have add like most ppl, however you can listen in sections while doing errands. I do agree with a lot of what you're saying however. Phone Post 3.0

JRE15er -
ender852 - My favorite tank moment is when they are interviewing him after the varlens fight and showing a clip of him grabbing the fence and grinding his knee into varlens face, and tank goes "whew, you better stop showing that, I'm getting sexually aroused!" Phone Post 3.0

The Polar Bear was just on an ep of Sherdog's podcast Sitdown with Jack Encarnacao yesterday. Really interesting interview and they discussed his fight with Tank.

What did they say about the Tank fight? Phone Post 3.0

sub

Steve Iceman Little - It should be a radio type show, where they take breaks and play some music or something. 

Yeah have more commercials and shitty nu metal from the year 2000, that makes everything better... Over/under on your age is 58

Mynameisburns - 
JRE15er -
ender852 - My favorite tank moment is when they are interviewing him after the varlens fight and showing a clip of him grabbing the fence and grinding his knee into varlens face, and tank goes "whew, you better stop showing that, I'm getting sexually aroused!" Phone Post 3.0

The Polar Bear was just on an ep of Sherdog's podcast Sitdown with Jack Encarnacao yesterday. Really interesting interview and they discussed his fight with Tank.

What did they say about the Tank fight? Phone Post 3.0

He mainly just talked about how tough Tank was and the crazy story from UFC 6 about how Pat Smith got injured. Evidently Tank and his crew fought Pat Smith in an elevator Trigg v Buffer style.

He also said Igor was the hardest he's been hit and compared him to Popeye lol.

This show is bizarre and has the worst audio ever, but I can't stop listening. Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey - This show is bizarre and has the worst audio ever, but I can't stop listening. Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - Heard nothing but bad things about it.

Most people say they couldn't even get through an episode.
It's what you'd expect if Tank was a character on trailer park boys and made a podcast.

It's pure tank. Phone Post 3.0