New Tanner Posts...

Wow, people are sending him hate mail. How totally lame is that?

Post from Tanner:

Subject: Another, and another, and another.

Body: I will not, and cannot be afraid of the judgments. I will write when I wish. I will post bulletins and blogs when I wish. Maybe I will post many more on this day. Is it crazy? Maybe I am a little crazy. So be it.

Got my second hate mail today. Give me more if anyone feels the need. No worries, no judgements. If it makes you feel better, I am here. But please don't just use bad words. Please put some thought into. I will hear you.

Evan

fucked up shit.

2nd post from Tanner today:

Saturday, May 20, 2006

She was beautiful.

I had a dream of her in the early morning. She was beautiful. She was always beautiful. I put my arms around her and she held me back. There was forgiveness. It was so good to see her again, to talk with her again, to hold her again.

I woke and I cried. I cry when I write this. It was just a dream. It will never be. I don't think I am man enough to ever forgive. We will not talk again. I'll never put my arms around her again.

She was beautiful. She was always beautiful.

3rd post from him today:

LOVE WITH EVERYTHING.

I will do nothing lightly. When I walk, I will walk heavily. When I fight, I will fight with conviction. When I speak, I will speak strongly. When I feel, I will feel everything. When I love, I will love with everything.

I am here.

Evan

Tanner is the shit!

Tanner needs to come walking and find me!! Hello!!

LMFAO

Tanner is by far one of my favorite fighters. That said, I'd bet money
he was wasted when he wrote that. Nothing against the man, but I
seem to recall he had had some problems in the past. I hope he's
doing alright.

jerry6374 you are being a dick!

you know what they say... little dick big fucking mouth.

LOL...loudgrl...that was great!

oh jerry, come out to play

Jerry is no fun!!

the library must have closed

I found him!! he is on the thread Frye vs. Warpath- he just called me a cum dumpster or somethhing stupid like that,  its on with him and I

call the cops jerry broke back into the library

$$$$$$$$$ on loudgrl!

he definitly wants to play- ck the thread

I sure hope Tanner finds his way. I'd like to see him fight again.

I met him and rolled with him. He is a very cool guy and an awesome fighter.