New Thailand/South East asia/Eleusis thread

Will have the house to myself big backyard all next week.

1 Like

Close to bars etc. 5 min walk.

1 Like

You going to the fair alone?

Lmao why am i asking. Of course you are

1 Like

Grindr there’s a company called sysco that has a warehouse in milton and an hour away in woodstock. It’s order picking. They start you at 23/hour which is comparable to these bouncer gigs. Just saying if you want something mindless to pass the time until travel. I know they are hiring

1 Like

I say you lock yourself in your room and commit to your writing. Don’t come out until you’ve generated some revenue

2 Likes

May have a buddy joining me.

1 Like

3 Likes

edit

Crazy how this one year trip only lasted like a month. Reminds me of some round the world trip starting in the UK where the girl got caught by high tide and had to call for help on the very first day.

Also surprised that now that OP is back, his attention hasn’t turned back to his former adversary, as that was the sole focus before the trip.

Third point from the thread is all the decent paying job opportunities in the current market that others are bringing up. I was at Tim Hortons this morning in a mall downtown and there was a guy approaching everyone who went into the line asking to buy him a coffee because he had no money and I was thinking why doesn’t this guy just apply at Tim Hortons? Guarantee he’d get hired. Everywhere is hiring.

Was at the montreal airport a couple weeks ago and there was a tim hortons with one guy working there and a huge line. Can you imagine if you order a bagel and that same guy has to take the order then go make it? I saw that and the people in line looking extremely bored, as if they hadn’t moved in awhile, and immediately went to the Starbucks with no line.

1 Like

Literally just started applying this week and have an opportunity lined up and am in the hiring process with another spot for full time. Traveling for a month is long enough right now. Partying was getting out of hand too. Want to work for a bit and train. GOing to greeece in jan until march. Sights also set on mexico (either cancun/yacatan or cabo/baja) as well as peru for ayahuasca and perhaps europe as well before the greater mysteries in sept.

Thanks for chiming in tho.

2 Likes

Ive also messaged same guy from my regrular fb account so he knows it me. Called out the rest of that street gang. Going to the fair tmrw and will surely run into one of these dirtbags at the beer tent and will see what happens when i call their entire crew sniveling cowards to their faces haha cheers.

1 Like

is it a 1 day fair?

Fri sat sun. All the major players in town know sat is the night to go. Thats the demolition derby.

1 Like

Heavy police presence tho. Saw a fight break out a few years back and it was quickly broken up.

1 Like

will the police know you or is it a different police force you were in?

1 Like

Jerking off on coke in a hotel room isnt partying

3 Likes

Different force. Know some of them.

1 Like

Maybe the one in Milton where he lives but should stay the fuck away from Woodstock if he is trying to slow down on the hard drugs lol

2 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes