New The Last Of Us Trailer Completely Omits Abby!

Shocked! 

3 Likes

The hell happened to long thread lol? 
funny they tried to make it intense when everyone knows whats going to happen now

1 Like

The comment section is pure gold but this one stands out

"Is the transgendered character the antagonist or the protagonist? She starts as one and then becomes another. She's a transtagonist."

14 Likes

cyberc92 -

"Is the transgendered character the antagonist or the protagonist? She starts as one and then becomes another. She's a transtagonist."

LOL

I hear if you preorder, Joel will be a free DLC character for Everybody's Golf PS5. 

1 Like

Im going to make my own Last of Us sequel on that Dreams game. It may take me 10 years but I will fix this for everyone damnit! 

1 Like

Naughty Dog is having videos taken down and Sony blocked comments on any videos about the game. This is going to be a bloodbath when it is released.

1 Like

So the game is a giant cut scene? No gameplay?

jcblass - So the game is a giant cut scene? No gameplay?

Very little. Naughty Dog is gonna Naughty Dog. Only Quantum Dreams goes further in that direction.

What did I miss? What’s the outcry over this game?

amadeus - 

It's historically all time terrible. I'll tell you if you want. 

About two weeks ago a leaker released about one hour of cutscenes spoiling the whole story and it is a giant FUCK YOU to its loyal fans in the most SJW way possible. If a movie did what the game did, it would go down  as one of the dumbest moves in Hollywood history. 

The leaks led to everyone who wasn't a hack telling their millions of subscribers that no amount of gameplay could save them from the ensuing dogshit. 

Sony then used a proxy to falsely copywrite strike almost every youtube chanel they could catch trashing the game. 

Because of the CV, they can't do a traditional media blitz and market it away from the internet, making the leaks and the youtube disaster even worse.

1 Like

Uli Kunkel - 

If it’s half as good as the first one I’ll be happy. Graphics look amazing! 

LOL exactly half! The first half......

Uli Kunkel - 
DaveFu -
Uli Kunkel - 

I assume you’re referencing the spoilers which I avoided. I’ll wait till I play the game to get my panties in a bunch. 

HAVE FUN!!!!

I literally warned you. 

2 Likes

Can you imagine the shitshow if Sony had made this their Day 1 exclusive for the PS5? 

1 Like

cyberc92 -

Read that quote with Jerry Seinfeld's voice. Gold!

Let's not forget that the leaks were likely directly caused by Naughty Dog abusing their staff for the eleven millionth time, paying bonuses to executives while simultaneously freezing pay and bonuses for the lower staff, who will likely see little (if any) additional income after the game bombs.

BonedByPicograms* - 
DaveFu -
amadeus - 

About two weeks ago a leaker released about one hour of cutscenes spoiling the whole story and it is a giant FUCK YOU to its loyal fans in the most SJW way possible. If a movie did what the game did, it would go down  as one of the dumbest moves in Hollywood history. 

The leaks led to everyone who wasn't a hack telling their millions of subscribers that no amount of gameplay could save them from the ensuing dogshit. 

Sony then used a proxy to falsely copywrite strike almost every youtube chanel they could catch trashing the game. 

Because of the CV, they can't do a traditional media blitz and market it away from the internet, making the leaks and the youtube disaster even worse.

Sweet.

Now what was the actual issue?

The plot got reduced to a tranny beating a lesbian to a bloody pulp. Ultimate SJW storytelling. The director hooked up with Anita Sarkeesian and this shit was the result.

BonedByPicograms* -
DaveFu -
amadeus - 

Sweet.

Now what was the actual issue?

You play as Joel and Ellie in the first game.

At the end, she is kidnapped by a group in order to create a vaccine. This will involve her death.

Joel rescues her and kills the doctors.

-----

Now

In this game Joel is murdered by a new character with a golf club.

You then (as the new chick) hunt the other main character down from the first game and beat the shit out of her in the final fight, setting up a final showdown between them in the third game.. presumably.

They think its clever because 'revenge is a cycle' has NEVER been done before.

Why does she do this? Because her Dad was one of the killed doctors in the first one... a doctor that was totally fine with killing kids.

It's just lame as fuck. Also there is a lesbian storyline between the two and.. yep, the series is fucked basically.

Oh yeah, last lol, they changes the doctor you killed in the first game from black to white in this one.

Uli Kunkel -
Tmaguru -
Uli Kunkel -
DaveFu -
Uli Kunkel - 

I assume you’re referencing the spoilers which I avoided. I’ll wait till I play the game to get my panties in a bunch. 

You get to play a tranny that murders the people you played in the first game.

There, saved you 60 bucks

OH MY GOD IM OUTRAGED!! Call me a weirdo but I don’t really care what the sexual orientation of a character in a video game is. Maybe I won’t like it when I play it but I’ll wait and see for myself. I already preordered it anyway so.... 

They're just joking. She isn't a tranny, she just shaves her head and looks a hell of a lot more masculine than Ellie.

But basically killing Joel off and then making you play as that character is a bad idea. Everyone liked Joel. And her motivations aren't enough for her to accept her, nor has she earned anything from the player to suddenly control and annihilate a narrative.

1 Like

Lol...