New to MMOs, TME

Just like the title says. I'm new to MMO gaming. I downloaded and started Eve. I like it so far. Am I wasting my time being so late to the game? Any new MMOs coming out? Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

ArcheAge is really good, I've been hooked on it a while. The game itself is amazing and has so much potential, but the distributors that run the US/EU servers are the biggest group of morons in all of the gaming industry put together. They are actively fucking up their own game to the point where it's borderline hilarious.

That said though, best MMO I've ever played bar none and I was pretty hooked on EverQuest and played WoW for many years Phone Post 3.0

I loved final fantasy 14. Check it out! Phone Post 3.0

Cool. Thanks for the input. I saw a YouTube vid of the "Top 15 MMOs for 2015" and The Division was mentioned. Didn't think that was really an MMO, but it looks good and I may buy an XB1 for it. Phone Post 3.0

GUILD WARS 2 is a fun casual mmo. World of warcraft is still the best overall. Phone Post

Star wars the old republic is the only one I play.

never got into wow. it just wasn't fun. I asked my mate when it got fun "level sixty" he said. how long will that take. A while he said. Fuck that i said. Tera looks interesting as does planetside 2 try them out

JoeVIP - Star wars the old republic is the only one I play.
This is true for me too, though I don't play it anymore. Had a nice long run as a top lethality sniper in that game. :)

I feel it's the best "Themepark" style PVP out there, with Eve being the best open world PVP.

When I get enough free time to put together a post with some helpful stuff that is applicable to any MMO, I will. In the meantime feel free to ask anything. I've played them since Ultima Online was a new release. :) Phone Post 3.0

Greenup - I loved final fantasy 14. Check it out! Phone Post 3.0
This. FFXIV is great Phone Post 3.0

You can hit level 60 in 5 days with WoW casually. Looking For Group queues at level 15 will be massive speed runs for XP. Phone Post 3.0