New to UG

Paul Walker, is that you?

All u people that r bitches all i wanting to do was say hi im new it turns into this shit sorry for this but what the fuck u people r unbelieveable guess thats why people say they hate the ug.Paulhaha no im not paul but i am, for real not that i want to fight everyone but just shut the fuck up ok

lol you fighting anyone...

i will piss on your mouth and rape your little anus till you love me beatchhh...i am the prison King and i will make your ass bleed.

Well if you think your hard like that then lets do this spent some time in prison my self and can bet your no king because. I can bet that you know how bend over and take it. Im in Mass where u at

You don't want to mess with jujubre, trust me on that.

How big r u because i have friend who just got out 6ft8 330 and i think he was the king of his jail.What people forget is that everyone has some one they think you should not fuck with my brother always said cant beat them shoot them thats how we get down in Mass

I don't even know JuJubre, i'm not that hardcore, i'm just telling you, based on the stories i've heard about him, you definately don't want to mess with him, not trying to be a dick or anything, just helpful.

I live in Los Angeles....

and you know what....I am pissoff know.

If you want to meet, i am all for it. you are not the first KKM i would have beat of this forum...

so tell me when you want to meet little bitch...I will rape you and your best friend (that like to suck your penis) at the same time...Beatchhhh...

do you even know to who you are speaking?

I am JUJU "los angeles Ghettos Prince" BRE and I feel aroused now.

I want to penetrate you...fast.

ju don't mess with the juju, tough guy.

" my brother always said cant beat them shoot them thats how we get down in Mass "

i would love to shoot you with my semence right in your mouth...and right in your anus after....think about it...

ps : I fuck everyone that live in MASS.....country boy!!!!!

Well never much for talk so just be mad bitch

Ok there's not much i can do to help you now, he sounds mad and serious.

Luckily i've never posted personal information about myself on this board, so JuJubre doesn't know who i am.

I'd just back away slowly if I were you, Kid.

"Well never much for talk so just be mad bitch "

English???!!! DO you speak it MF???!!!!

Learn to speak English if you want to speak to JUJU "King of the ghettos suburb" BRE Bitch???!!!

are you fucking Pakistani?? or a pussy frenchman???

JuJubre by anything he wants. This KKM, just got owned!!

Your mad at what talkins shit and im supose to take it right i dont and if you come u can meet my brother too Lt. Taylor Mass state trooper. Sound like we will have some fun. I train in ludlow mass and if u r that mad then stop in and kick my ass then u might feel better about yourself. I will take the ass kicking if u can give it but dont think i willbe scared u people make me laugh

"I will take the ass kicking if u can give it"

the only correct staff you have said in all this thread..I see that you are alreaddy surrendering. Probably a lot of french blood in you.

ps : after I give you the ass kicking, i except a litlle bit of ass licking......

juju "the ghettos rapper" BRE

I am Amercian my family have been here since the revoultionary war so maybe you Paki or something here is the thing if your not coming here and i have no money to fly there guess we will never have to worry about that I train for the streets not for the ring or mat so anything goes. As far as wanted to fight u well i no interst but if u want i have no prob either

jujubre is busting out the rhymes i see.

Yep, the man from Mass surrenders. No surprise there. Oh, look, french guy from Mass is trying to get his big brother the state trooper to fight his battles for him.

Lol, this kids probably 12 years old. Poor little guy. Jujubre, don't pick on the kids too much.