New tribute video for the GOAT, Anderson Silva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvx_DcdyWmQ

Wait...no Sage Northcutt highlights? Phone Post 3.0

Nice work, Bratt!

We were very lucky to get to see this kind of fighter in our life time. Phone Post 3.0

I loved this highlight because it was pure violence delivered by the Spider.

BrattMamley -

I know this may be shocking, but I voted you up lol

I've told you time and time again that your videos at 2nd to none. Do you take requests? It might be too much of a project, but you make sick videos. Honestly, they're simply amazing.

Anyway, have you ever considered doing a longer video? I would love to see a video with the best of the UFC in the ZUFFA era. It might be too much to put together. It could be the evolution of MMA, and with your talent, I think it would give people raging hard ons to see the ZUFFA era starting with Tito to Jon Jones, and that's just at LHW. Maybe a best of each weight division. I know it's probably just a pipe dream, but if you could put it all in 1 video, or multiple video of each weight division, that would be insane. If it's too much work, I'm sure that everybody would understand as much as I would understand.

Thanks again for all the hard work you've put in, and even if you couldn't do the ZUFFA history video I suggested, your reputation wouldn't be tarnished in the slightest.

Thanks bro Phone Post 3.0

Another rippa B Phone Post 3.0

He'll be back... Phone Post 3.0

I love the highlights you do. The UFC should really hire you so cut promos. VTFU! Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Vulva Fabulous -
BrattMamley -

I know this may be shocking, but I voted you up lol

I've told you time and time again that your videos at 2nd to none. Do you take requests? It might be too much of a project, but you make sick videos. Honestly, they're simply amazing.

Anyway, have you ever considered doing a longer video? I would love to see a video with the best of the UFC in the ZUFFA era. It might be too much to put together. It could be the evolution of MMA, and with your talent, I think it would give people raging hard ons to see the ZUFFA era starting with Tito to Jon Jones, and that's just at LHW. Maybe a best of each weight division. I know it's probably just a pipe dream, but if you could put it all in 1 video, or multiple video of each weight division, that would be insane. If it's too much work, I'm sure that everybody would understand as much as I would understand.

Thanks again for all the hard work you've put in, and even if you couldn't do the ZUFFA history video I suggested, your reputation wouldn't be tarnished in the slightest.

Thanks bro Phone Post 3.0
I love that idea. Only problem is I don't have much space on my laptop so it's hard to make a video over 5 minutes. I have a few more tributes I want to do but then I may try to take a crack at your idea. I really appreciate you watching my videos tho thanks man. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you Bratt. I usually watch all your promos and show you support, but I am extra happy to see Anderson Silva getting some love.

Even though I am very vocal about Fedor being the goat, I feel bad Anderson went from being so highly respected and then his stock fell so much.   It was amazing watching his career unfold, especially his UFC career.

BrattMamley -

Quality Phone Post 3.0

Thanks everyone. Khabib vs Ferguson promo coming out later today Phone Post 3.0

BrattMamley - Thanks everyone. Khabib vs Ferguson promo coming out later today Phone Post 3.0

TTT

Remember that time he fought stephan Bonnar? Good times. Phone Post 3.0

Bonnar roided to the gills too Phone Post 3.0

We can argue about who is the GOAT but nobody has been as spectacular as the Spider Phone Post 3.0

nasthefad - We can argue about who is the GOAT but nobody has been as spectacular as the Spider Phone Post 3.0
Lietes, Maia, Cote.. Phone Post 3.0

Very nice Bratt! I would of loved to seen the Marquardt and Sonnen finishes thrown in there, but it was great man! I always enjoy your vids.

Looney Ronulan Paultard -
nasthefad - We can argue about who is the GOAT but nobody has been as spectacular as the Spider Phone Post 3.0
Lietes, Maia, Cote.. Phone Post 3.0
Henderson, Griffin, Belfort, Sonnen 2x Phone Post 3.0