New TV show- BLINDSPOT thread

Just watched the first episode and it was a great to a brand new series, fast paced and action packed. Looking forward to the next episode Phone Post 3.0

Same. Watched the pilot this morning and liked it. It has an interesting premise for sure.

Also, tattooed hotness doesn't hurt. Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't the main actor in the 300 sequel? He's a pretty good actor Phone Post 3.0

lordbreakdown - Wasn't the main actor in the 300 sequel? He's a pretty good actor Phone Post 3.0
Yeah he was Phone Post 3.0

I didn't like it. Formulaic primetime tv bs. My wife, however, loved it. So yeah. Apparently i'm in.

It was pretty good . I hate the lead actor. Bad fit Phone Post 3.0

Caught the last 15 mins. Looks good...compared to everything else. Good to see Strike Back guys getting work.

El_Clap - I didn't like it. Formulaic primetime tv bs. My wife, however, loved it. So yeah. Apparently i'm in.
LOL. Been there. Phone Post 3.0

FedorFan5000 - Caught the last 15 mins. Looks good...compared to everything else. Good to see Strike Back guys getting work.

What accent is he using?

Sounded American but there was a sequence where the camara's behind him during a chase and he is giving a "sit rep" or whatev and it sounded all put another shrimp Ozzie like.

whitfield1234 -
lordbreakdown - Wasn't the main actor in the 300 sequel? He's a pretty good actor Phone Post 3.0
Yeah he was Phone Post 3.0
He is also in StrikeBack on showtime... Very good show. Well worth the watch, lots of action, he bones a new girl every episode and it's actually very entertaining IMO

Have Blindspot recorded and will watch later tonight. Phone Post 3.0

His teeth bother me Phone Post 3.0

FedorFan5000 - Caught the last 15 mins. Looks good...compared to everything else. Good to see Strike Back guys getting work.
His co main in StrikeBack has new show starting this Thursday on NBC... Doesn't look as good though. Phone Post 3.0

Girly - His teeth bother me Phone Post 3.0
Tell him to use his lips n tongue more then ;)~ Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
Girly - His teeth bother me Phone Post 3.0
Tell him to use his lips n tongue more then ;)~ Phone Post 3.0
He'd mangle your steaks! Phone Post 3.0

FedorFan5000 - Sounded American but there was a sequence where the camara's behind him during a chase and he is giving a "sit rep" or whatev and it sounded all put another shrimp Ozzie like.

Yup he's Australian playing American.

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
FedorFan5000 - Caught the last 15 mins. Looks good...compared to everything else. Good to see Strike Back guys getting work.
His co main in StrikeBack has new show starting this Thursday on NBC... Doesn't look as good though. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I think I can "get" this tattoo mystery spec ops Memento thing more than a Vegas gamble on this dude preventing crimes thing.

Jaimie Alexander is fine as fuck!

TheKidAintMine - Jaimie Alexander is fine as fuck!

No kidding. He was awesome Strike Back too.

They film some of it in my building.