New UFC Belt from last night?

Only makes sense to be GSP vs someone... but that's very soon to just all of a sudden put gsp on that card as far as marketing. I would imagine that if that were the case the 2 involved have been training for this fight and not just hoping on 2 weeks out. 

USA vs Canada new season of TUF is my guess

Carogan -

Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Cormier:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/9/12110150/brock-lesnar-explains-the-simple-reason-why-he-s-representing-canada

Why would they make a special belt for that fight?

Fahqhard -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

Good call.. could be. I believe dana on not making more weight classes. More weightclasses in more champions, more champ is more pay and ufc are trying to save money..

I’m betting that’s the announcement date for GSP Vs Khabib. 

They get in the cage and show mutual respect and it’s a handshake that turns into a bro hug. 

* After the announcement of the creation of 165lb division. (Edit)

Probably just a new belt style with different countries flags around the entire edge

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Fahqhard -

Good call.. could be. I believe dana on not making more weight classes. More weightclasses in more champions, more champ is more pay and ufc are trying to save money..

They get in the cage and show mutual respect and it’s a handshake that turns into a bro hug. 

Yeah this makes since as Khabib is from America. Dumb ass. 

Real Muthaphuckkin G -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Fahqhard -

Yeah this makes since as Khabib is from America. Dumb ass. 

He trains in San Jose and speaks English brah, might as well be.

Gotta be Askren vs GSP right? Or they’re REALLY giving Dawadu a big push after last weekend since he’s gonna be the face of Canadian MMA and all that shit

Erik_in_559 - 

Probably just a new belt style with different countries flags around the entire edge

This.

They tend to do that when they want people to think of something as a world championship.