New UFC regime(WME) hates the art

that revolutionized the concept of the effective application of martial arts within real fighting and greenlit the organization to begin with. Hell, even Sharpton (Woodley) admitted it.

Note: FRAT warning for the anti-intellectual sans sense of humor.

As if BJJ application within MMA did not have enough to contend without the takeover of the pseudo elitist, regressive carpetbagging  WME. This with the 5 minute rounds, gloves, standups and clinch breaks.

The WME strategy for BJJ centric top contenders appears to be the following. Keep you clear of a title shot long enough to accrue enough fights where eventually you will have a bad night. Then they can send you to the back of the line until you hit your expiration date. I will offer 3 cases; from worst to best.

Werdum:  I happen to really like JDS. However, he is 3-3 in his last six and got starched by Glass Joe Overeem. Werdum’s last victory over the soon to be the 1st Mrs. Rousey was not stellar. However, he did almost finish him in round 1 and did teep fan favorite,Edmond.  Furthermore, who has a better case for GOAT Heavyweight; submitting Fedor, Big Nog, and Cain.  Only Big Nog was post prime. Nevertheless, JDS will keep it on the feet for you.

Jacare: He was bound to eventually have a bad night (not a fluke). His bad night was not against the popping hot, soldier of the straight JC. This as most had him winning rounds 2 and 3.  With Whittaker though, he basically abandoned the grappling strategy after 2 takedowns and a failed back take. The margin for error at this level is miniscule and there is no quarter if you choose to abandon the clear strategic path to victory. While his post USADA physique has changed, he was “untouchable” until Whittaker’s virtuouso performance.  8 out of 10X, Jacare submits Whittaker. I submit he is still the best middleweight. When the fight was made, I was flummoxed.  However, with El Chapo groupie and descendent of British criminals at the helm (Mick Maynard), it all makes sense.  Not as sexy as the flat earth conspiracy proposed by Eddie and his 98 lbs, Neo Nazi opinion maker, I admit. Mick Maynard’s  navigation of UFC matchmaking , rivals that of either the Orange guy or a tele-prompter free BHO trying to navigate the realm of coherent speech.   I mean, WTF was Davi Ramos vs Sergio Moraes?  Two of the best BJJ practitioners on earth who had a fight that did not involve BJJ? WTF was that?

Maia:  In 2017 America/WME paradigm there is no place for the greatest fighter to never touch Gold and the classiest guy in MMA.  Who better embodies the role of a real martial artist? Certainly not 2 guys that make strong cases for the worst champs in MMA history; Bisping and Woodley.   In MMA usually smoke = fire. The rumor for the last few days is that Al Sharpton is going to fight the Bipolar Stockton native in July.  If you look at the roster, there really are no fights for Sharpton other than Maia.  Unless of course you want the con man to have 3 belts. Yes, Sharpton would continue to abandon his grappling and trade with the Leprechaun.  Smoke and mirrors like we have never before seen. So either Maia has a bad night, ala Jacare (no way the Amish Tony Montana is better) or he submits little George easy. Either way, he is fucked.  Meritocracy in MMA is some archaic concept of the past (like the Constitution), that it is hard to recall if it ever really existed.

In defense of WME, they do need to cater to the just bleed, mongoloid millennial, ghetto retard worshipper. So you have wigger, Mike Perry who couldn’t beat Alan Jouban.  Bipolar Nick who hasn’t won since 2011. No one even cared about Jorge until he starched perennial choke artist, Donald Cerrone and spoiled milk, Ellenberger. Also harnessing his inner Antonio Montana and rocking an Isis beard didn’t hurt him with your ilk. Don’t forget to make a stop to kneel at the altar of the almighty dollar. If honest narratives existed, you would realize that the perfect storm was just choked out within seconds of hitting the ground and may not have won the rematch with midtier, Daffy Nate either.

How long will the hardcores abide the monthly $60 PPV, the monthly $10 Fight pass, the exorbitant stream of commercials and snail’s pace that come with the “free fights”? Why, when the end product is shite. I know when Pride existed, I barely noticed the UFC.  RIGHT NOW there is no competition. Hope you don’t default on the billion dollar debt.  God forbid an honest steward comes in to sweep you up at bargain basement prices.

Bring the hate.  Lord knows that is all your vacuous souls have to offer anyway.

Genuinely expected this to end with "About the author....." it was that hard to read.

Jimmerson? Vandelay?

Welp I'm gonna go back to reddit

Good read

UFC is not MMA. It is UMA(unified martial arts). Rubbing on each other and swinging at the air is how you win fights. UMA is point fighting. Mma was never intended to be point fighting. 

Duke Cockhold - Welp I'm gonna go back to reddit

Stay there

What about khabib? He's a top player

Khemist -

Good read

Thanks.

Alumynabjj -
Matthew4Freedom -

that revolutionized the concept of the effective application of martial arts within real fighting and greenlit the organization to begin with. Hell, even Sharpton (Woodley) admitted it.

Note: FRAT warning for the anti-intellectual sans sense of humor.

As if BJJ application within MMA did not have enough to contend without the takeover of the pseudo elitist, regressive carpetbagging  WME. This with the 5 minute rounds, gloves, standups and clinch breaks.

The WME strategy for BJJ centric top contenders appears to be the following. Keep you clear of a title shot long enough to accrue enough fights where eventually you will have a bad night. Then they can send you to the back of the line until you hit your expiration date. I will offer 3 cases; from worst to best.

Werdum:  I happen to really like JDS. However, he is 3-3 in his last six and got starched by Glass Joe Overeem. Werdum’s last victory over the soon to be the 1st Mrs. Rousey was not stellar. However, he did almost finish him in round 1 and did teep fan favorite,Edmond.  Furthermore, who has a better case for GOAT Heavyweight; submitting Fedor, Big Nog, and Cain.  Only Big Nog was post prime. Nevertheless, JDS will keep it on the feet for you.

Jacare: He was bound to eventually have a bad night (not a fluke). His bad night was not against the popping hot, soldier of the straight JC. This as most had him winning rounds 2 and 3.  With Whittaker though, he basically abandoned the grappling strategy after 2 takedowns and a failed back take. The margin for error at this level is miniscule and there is no quarter if you choose to abandon the clear strategic path to victory. While his post USADA physique has changed, he was “untouchable” until Whittaker’s virtuouso performance.  8 out of 10X, Jacare submits Whittaker. I submit he is still the best middleweight. When the fight was made, I was flummoxed.  However, with El Chapo groupie and descendent of British criminals at the helm (Mick Maynard), it all makes sense.  Not as sexy as the flat earth conspiracy proposed by Eddie and his 98 lbs, Neo Nazi opinion maker, I admit. Mick Maynard’s  navigation of UFC matchmaking , rivals that of either the Orange guy or a tele-prompter free BHO trying to navigate the realm of coherent speech.   I mean, WTF was Davi Ramos vs Sergio Moraes?  Two of the best BJJ practitioners on earth who had a fight that did not involve BJJ? WTF was that?

Maia:  In 2017 America/WME paradigm there is no place for the greatest fighter to never touch Gold and the classiest guy in MMA.  Who better embodies the role of a real martial artist? Certainly not 2 guys that make strong cases for the worst champs in MMA history; Bisping and Woodley.   In MMA usually smoke = fire. The rumor for the last few days is that Al Sharpton is going to fight the Bipolar Stockton native in July.  If you look at the roster, there really are no fights for Sharpton other than Maia.  Unless of course you want the con man to have 3 belts. Yes, Sharpton would continue to abandon his grappling and trade with the Leprechaun.  Smoke and mirrors like we have never before seen. So either Maia has a bad night, ala Jacare (no way the Amish Tony Montana is better) or he submits little George easy. Either way, he is fucked.  Meritocracy in MMA is some archaic concept of the past (like the Constitution), that it is hard to recall if it ever really existed.

In defense of WME, they do need to cater to the just bleed, mongoloid millennial, ghetto retard worshipper. So you have wigger, Mike Perry who couldn’t beat Alan Jouban.  Bipolar Nick who hasn’t won since 2011. No one even cared about Jorge until he starched perennial choke artist, Donald Cerrone and spoiled milk, Ellenberger. Also harnessing his inner Antonio Montana and rocking an Isis beard didn’t hurt him with your ilk. Don’t forget to make a stop to kneel at the altar of the almighty dollar. If honest narratives existed, you would realize that the perfect storm was just choked out within seconds of hitting the ground and may not have won the rematch with midtier, Daffy Nate either.

How long will the hardcores abide the monthly $60 PPV, the monthly $10 Fight pass, the exorbitant stream of commercials and snail’s pace that come with the “free fights”? Why, when the end product is shite. I know when Pride existed, I barely noticed the UFC.  RIGHT NOW there is no competition. Hope you don’t default on the billion dollar debt.  God forbid an honest steward comes in to sweep you up at bargain basement prices.

Bring the hate.  Lord knows that is all your vacuous souls have to offer anyway.

Yeah fuck that boring ass shit.

How about fuck your opinion and your mother.