New Unsolved Mysteries series on Netflix

Looks like they created a new show, and re-examine old cases with new interviews.  

Antone watch?

In

my wife was watching it when i walked through. seemed like they upped the estrogen levels a bunch. lots of "and then this made me feel..."

fuckers, give me stack's film noir voice coldly telling me shit's an unexplained, supernatural, cia, alien, devil worshiper conspiracy or gtfo

edited because apparently i mixed up robert stack and sookie stackhouse

Robert Stacks voice and the eerie music always creeped me out as a kid!

Kirik Jr -

He was the best!  I would get home and watch Unsolved Mysteries, Rescue 911, Cops, then some Walker Texas Ranger!  

Peixes -

my wife was watching it when i walked through. seemed like they upped the estrogen levels a bunch. lots of "and then this made me feel..."

fuckers, give me stack's film noir voice coldly telling me shit's an unexplained, supernatural, cia, alien, devil worshiper conspiracy or gtfo

edited because apparently i mixed up robert stack and sookie stackhouse

I’ve only skimmed through an episode, it doesn’t feel like Unsolved Mysteries show.  It feels more like a Dateline or an Investigation Discovery Show.  Im going to watch a full episode tonight. 

knockoutfighter -
Kirik Jr -

He was the best!  I would get home and watch Unsolved Mysteries, Rescue 911, Cops, then some Walker Texas Ranger!  

Sounds like a typical night in my childhood home lol. 

knockoutfighter -

Looks like they created a new show, and re-examine old cases with new interviews.  

Antone watch?

Just dowloaded the first 6 eisodes looks good so far

Used to watch this show with my mom as a kid. Would scare us to death! Will watch.