NEW VID: Bloodstain Lane response to the UG!

Any blue?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E347JGHyk9c

ttt

He seems upset.

hmm... I saw this guy once or twice before and I thought it was kind of funny. I think it has jumped the shark though.

Nice butterfly drapes too...just as I suspected, lives in his moms basement and waits til she goes out so he can swear and drink.

Maybe unintentional or intentional but it's hilarious for sure! I subscribed him

I like Bloodstain Lane. But, him and the people on the Team Takeover forum take the Zuffa hate too far. I like JMMA more than the UFC, but they are crazy.

hehe they were pretty funny.

i like the rooster/ chicken pictures in the curtains. really added that special something to the video.

Bloodstain mindfucks so many "mma fans" Phone Post

Pretty funny. That said. I need some more Xmas money and u guys sound like your from Boston. AND I NEED $300. I'm crashing at my girls in charlestown about a block from the bunker hill projects. So I'm always in. Let me kno. I'll throw down for 3 bills. Shit. Phone Post

the hairy shoulders is the only thing in that video that was funny. Unfortunately i don't think that's fake.

hint: to be funny at least take the lids off the bottles

Funny as fuck unintentional or not.

they look like 2 fags especially the guy sucking a lollipop like cumstains dick

frontrowbrian -  Bloodstain Lane = Legend

McCorkleRuinedMySN -  they look like 2 fags especially the guy sucking a lollipop like cumstains dick
 are they making money off these ?? I surely hope not

McCorkleRuinedMySN -  they look like 2 fags especially the guy sucking a lollipop like cumstains dick
 are they making money off these ?? I surely hope not

seem like cool guys, though Mr fahrenheit looks like an anorexic Gonzaga

Devlin - seem like cool guys, though Mr fahrenheit looks like an anorexic Gonzaga

hahaha! And I'm a little pissed off that he's sipping sweet tea out of a fucking Jack Daniels bottle like a pussy!

Did Warren just put a cal lite on these two