New video from Lookoutawhale!

Cool job!

Cool

not his best work

Loaw - how much do you charge to do a video like this?

Here's one my friend just had put together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQuRH5GB6A4

I thought LOAW was Brian Rule.

thanks Igor! =)

actually one of the rappers in that song is a member of mma.tv. The first rapper Uno is Handsomejaws here. He asked me if  i could make him a music video for his new album that just came out.

He just got sponsored by Todd McFarlane's Spawn and wanted to have something that plays on the video during their live shows, so i thought i would help him out since hes a pretty talented dude and fellow forum user.

you can check out his other songs here:

www.youtube.com/user/GoUnoGo

official site:

www.astrangerevolt.com

greco yeoman - Loaw - how much do you charge to do a video like this?

Here's one my friend just had put together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQuRH5GB6A4

oh i didnt charge him. I just did it as a free favour to help him get started.

thats an awesome video you and your friend put together. with skills like that i dont think you need me hehe.

Brian Rule - not his best work

Hate when people post shit like this. 

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing. 

That's awesome Igor, thanks for making this thread! Lookoutawhale did a great job like always!

I love whale but man this song delivers pain all the way from my ears down to my soul.

LayzieTheSavage - 

really? we all learn more from mistakes than successes. it's not like i was a dick, i just said it's not his best work. and unless you think it is his best work then you agree.

i mean i love many of loaw's vids and i love many of yours too. if i'm in the posting mood i will say what's on my mind, whether it's peachy or a bit curt. i for one appreciate both good and bad feedback -- it's information for me to either accept and learn from or argue against or simply disregard. basically i could have not bumped the thread or i could have said wrong forum asshole, but at least now he has genuine feedback and it could improve his and our filmmaking in the future

you didnt like the comic book theme?

the characters are the rap group's logos. the man with a gun, the girl with the red hair. So i had to incorporate them somehow as it was the only footage i had to go by. I had to create the story with those characters in it.

Since they are sponsored by Spawn comics, i thought a comic style was the best way to go.

Cool video, cool song, I hope the people from A Clockwork Orange don't mind the use of all of their stuff.

USA - lol 100!

oh hey USA i sent u a Private message a little while ago. I think you forgot to check it. Its right next to the word "create thread"

we were talking about film editing and some mma hl's you had made. Do you have any up on the web by any chance?

ebullock -  Cool video, cool song, I hope the people from A Clockwork Orange don't mind the use of all of their stuff.

oh i havent seen the movie. is it just the girl with red hair from the movie? The one eyed guy is inspired from that other movie gangs of new york.

It's the girl with the red hair, the one eyed guy and their logo.

You have to see the movie, it is a classic.

LayzieTheSavage - 

Brain is the same guy that likes to scalp tickets to UGers

ebullock - 

It's the girl with the red hair, the one eyed guy and their logo.

You have to see the movie, it is a classic.

oh gotchyea.  yeah now i can see it.

yup i will definately check the movie out. thanks for the pic. =)

USA - you got your own style whale .

which is something that most of the highest paid artists dont have . they are like factory line workers .

this video was cool .but the transitions from one page to the other was lacking imo

could of changed it up a bit .maybe more of a book . instead of a slide show .. either way i think its cool as hell that you did this for free to help them guys out .

yup you are right i should have gone with different transitions. the page flipping would have been a really cool addition.

thanks for the feedback.