New video, JBJ & Fiancé kissing lol

He promised that he’ll never hit her again and told her he really loves her……again

7 Likes

On a side note,l haven’t seen Hehitsmebecausehelovesme around here in a while.

6 Likes

He has been calling that poor woman his fiance for ever.

I bet in his warped pretend christian mind he is not cheating on her because they aren’t married.

10 Likes

Clearly she’s willing to take a few beatings if it means she can keep getting that BBC.

1 Like

Well she kisses with her eyes open like a psychopath, so they clearly deserve each other

3 Likes

burn the coal, pay the toll.

4 Likes

Nicole Brown vibes

4 Likes

I don’t think spending a night in jail for speeding is going to do it.

2 Likes

Calm down she can leave if she wants to, she’s a grown adult. You think she’s with him for his amazing personality or good looks? Fucking hell. Just two knuckleheads, one with a shit ton of cash, and one who likes shit tons of cash

5 Likes

Sad

2 Likes

That feeling then you get embarrased by looking to other people…
It is no brainer that fiance is a boxing bag for him, was and will be

1 Like

Not the kind of kiss I expected

2 Likes

How long has she been his “fiancee”, about 15 years now I presume?

6 Likes

This shit is just sad. Jones needs to go away for a while so there are finally some fucking repercussions/he hopefully changes his ways a bit. You let him keep getting away with shit and it’ll only get worse

1 Like

Well that big ass jaw she has must come in pretty handy.

5 Likes

Instead of staying with Jon through the ups and downs it sounds like she has been staying with him through the lefts and rights.

9 Likes

Not completely disagreeing with you. Obviously she is free to make her own choices but she’s in a mentally and physically abusive relationship.

Jon has a psychological hold over her and the kids. A lot easier said than done when you’re not living in her shoes. As others have stated it’s very likely Jon has alienated her from her family to make it seem like he’s all she ever needs. That’s what people of his ilk do.

4 Likes

Bro I feel ya but do you really feel she is trapped? She looks like she is 100% happy being slapped around. Which sucks cause she is putting her daughters through hell n back.

2 Likes

This. Hard to understand maybe if u or someone close to u wasn’t hevent been there.

Then add some kids and money concerns to the issue. Not simple.

Jones is a piece of shit. I hope when this finally ends, the UFC buries his legacy.

3 Likes

GIF by FirstAndMonday

1 Like