New Videos of WTC7 Explosions

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_08VwJRP-Xc&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

Deja vu' ???

All over again????

waits for terribly misguided mod to move this to the PoliticalGround

You people do not have to read nor comment on the post, BEF you can try all you want but for some odd reason you arent a MOD.

Did you notice how the building fell straight down in every single clip and the building fell in 6 seconds in every clip.

There is no way that a free standing 47 story building could collapse from fire in 6 seconds.

Holy fucking shit!

Man, Demo Experts could save a lot of Time and Money if they could just replicate those Conditions.

^^^^^^ Ausgepicht Just hit the nail directly on the head.

Pay close attention at the point where there is 2:30 seconds left in the video. It is very clear the top of the building falls first. Of course, in a controlled demo, you want the building to fall in on itself. This is why the center, most top of the building falls first. So it can create the void in which the outter walls will fall in on.

Of course, once you come to the conclusion that WTC 7 was a controlled demo, and you realize that placing charges in this building on that day, while it was ablaze was an impossibility. You then you realize the charges were placed there prior to the event, which then points to prior knowledge of event. And then of course WTC 7 is not discussed in the "official" 911 Report. It's then only logical to conclude 911 was a self-inflicted wound.

Great Point jitsuguy. There is no argument to it.

The funny thing is, someone will say that the Penthouse deos not collapse first.

It is Obvious that the core columns were pulled causing the penthouse to collapse and the building to implode within its own foot print

Jitsu - The OG uncovered the fact that all the high rise owners in NYC have their buildings pre-wired with explosives ready to go for just such an occasion.

Where the fuck have you been the last few months?

LOL @ this failure in the middle of an epic OG day

Just want to say I don't rule out or propose the Conspiracy. Just that 3 tall Buildings went down without falling on any other nearby Buildings in a few Hours.

I've watched TLC and Discovery where Demo Teams spend Months properly planning the Demise of a Building so it goes straight down without touching other Buildings.

Either Demo Teams are running a great Scam, this is an incredible Coincidence, or I just don't understand Engineering/Architecture/Demolitions enough that this is actually normal or common.

Ausgepicht, it's all coincidence. It's coincidence that the Twin Towers were financial money pit requiring millions of dollars from the New York port authority to stay solvent. And would require 1 billion just to remove the asbestos prior to demolishing them. So they were losing month both in their existence and in there demise (unless of course you blow them up due to "terrorism")

It's coincidence the PNAC crew needed a "new pearl harbor" and then got it a year later... It's all coincidence. Where's your faith in the official all-knowing story bro?

LOL. Im not a mod because after I was offered to be one for the Political Ground I politely declined.

And no, I didnt notice how the building fell straight down because I did not watch that horseshit of a video clip :)

JJ Guy, I am a Sceptic by Nature...try not to sway to Cynicism. I want to understand it.

Stop trolling.

Actually altofsky, one of the shots does have sound and you hear explosions going off.

Dunsky, you and your wife (bigfoot) go back to trolling the Muslim faith you biggot.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FEtB9guKUeA&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

Your right, now that I have seen this eyewitness I beleive the official story of 9/11

Man this guy has the whole story, where do you suppose the TV station got such a star witness?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KnhuKKl5Fvw&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>