***NEW VIDEOS @ WHOOPASS.TV***

only 118 years? wtf!

Danny, there is no expiration now; even your great-grand children can still enjoy Kimbo.

FredHammer, no problem. We didn't have enough printed yet.

Ok, Matt emailed me and corrected the problem by refunding my money and sending me a DVD. Whoopass.tv is offering good customer service now, so I don't have a problem with them anymore.

Alot of complaints on here, i never got my video either.

I'm scared to order-- with all these unhappy customers

They just ran into a bunch of technical issues guys - this was the first time that they'd ever handled something of this magnitude, and things just didn't seem to scale as well as everyone would have liked.

I'll be ordering my DVD soon - and thanks for your help when things weren't working properly, Matt!

Matt's a great guy, he will take care of all of you.

Back to the issue at hand, if you check out a new video check out Chad Beatty, I think his match with McFarlane was a real good one....Joe

Guys I 2nd what Cuff said, Matt is a great guy and took the
Kimbo fight on 2 hrs notice (to film it!) It was a first time event,
unprecedented and turned out ot be enormous with
hundreds, hundreds of orders. There were several
complaints, but the % of happy customers is good, a silent
majority and Matt is doing his best to get to each one:
everyone will be tended to w/ Kimbo, but in the
meantime...some good grappling

Cut this guy some slack guys, I bet he is getting flooded with e-mails daily. I received an email back from him very quickly regarding my purchase of the kimbo vs gannon DVD. Im still waiting for it to be delivered but Im sure it is coming soon. Have a little patience and you will get what you bought or refunded!

I still can't believe the most hyped UG fight has still not been shown on the UG. I can't buy it anymore, can I?

ttt

Like I said, they should at least host the Kimbo/Gannon video for the UG to see, and poof, the problems are gone. Shit, the UG was the vehicle to market this bad boy, it all started here, not on whoopass.tv I guess they want to suck more money from people somehow in the future, but I am just speculating...............................

whoopass.tv sucks they screwed me also an the cannon fight

Anybody who did not receive their DVD or paid and was not able to watch the fight I will send you a new DVD out or I will refund your money.

TTT

BlowJoband Cabbage fan- You talk alot of shit for a wannabe. Wheres the video of you competing on there?
Oh wait..youd have to have some skills or balls and compete first.LMAO Never happen huh?