New Wallpapers at Six Deuce

Whats your initials, LB, and I'll check on it. Are you in Hawaii?

In the future, I plan on shipping all packages going out to Hawaii as Priority Mail, because of the slow Parcel Post shipping times :)

Yeah I'm in Hawaii. I believe it was ordered under LT.

LT, it should be there soon. I checked your tracking info and it's on schedule. Next time, it will be quicker...PRIORITY to Hawaii! Thanks for your patience! :)

I got to say I was very impressed by your design of shirts.
Any plan of making fighting shorts?

I am also looking for sponsors. What is the process for that.

Thanks

Matt Lee

How come you use parcel post anyway? Unless the thing weights like 10 pounds, its about the same price as first class mail.

LB, because with the mailing software, the delivery times are not that much different. I've only been doing this about 2 months now, and am learning how things work. This is the first time that slow parcel post shipping times to Hawaii has been brought up to me, so in the future it won't be a problem. Thanks!

Matt, fighting shorts should be completed in about a month and a half. I should start sponsoring fighters this summer, and you can sign up through the website on the sponsorship page.

Ferox, thanks! I appreciate that, coming from another designer. I'm thinking of making an "Ultimate MMA" t-shirt as a joke, with pitbulls, flames, tribal designs, and badass misspelled sayings like "You wanna Fukk with ME? Likk my BALLZ!" or something like that.

How about a wallpaper with Fedor's brother's back tattoo, stars and words like the shirt?

Parcel post is made to be slower, thats why its a little cheaper. Anyway, did you ever think about selling your shirts in stores? I may be opening one up soon here in Hawaii.