New Wandy pic

It wasn't surgery for aesthetic reasons, he had his brows slightly shaven down and had layer of scar tissue removed.

BrazilianBomber -  It wasn't surgery for aesthetic reasons, he had his brows slightly shaven down and had layer of scar tissue removed.

I'll kindly ask you and your logic to leave this thread so that interwebz nerds can make fun of talented and successful fighters with more money and access to grade A pussy than they will ever have... Kthxbai

i loved district 9

and wnads eyebrows look tweezed

ranier wolfcastle -  i loved district 9

and wnads eyebrows look tweezed

BB addressed the eyebrows earlier..Wand has to shave em' for the procedure.

Was there any actual source on Wand having that procedure done? I saw one guy suggest that was probably the case on the other thread and nothing else.

This new picture of Wanderlei isnt nearly as creepy or bad as the one of him at the gym with that dude.

District 9 was awesome by the way. You must be a giant douchebag if you cant enjoy that movie. What the fuck do you like? Fighting, starring Channer Tatum?

theYak - No.......no it wasn't.

It was quite shallow, poorly acted and relatively poorly directed. There were a great many holes in the logic of the story and concept, as presented in the film. The photography was obnoxious, the transition from docu-style to straightforward fictional narrative was too poorly executed, as was most of what was to follow.

It had a great amount of potential, but was ultimately a poorly told story that had a few really good ideas. It was a conceptual gem that failed in execution.

lol, aren't you just the film expert! I like how you got a lot of jargon in there!

So, the real reason he had the surgery is to have his orbital bones sanded, and scar tissue removed so he wont have fights stopped due to cuts, all those pride wars and Chuck Liddell type fights have left his face a battle field...
I give him credit as I also do Nick Diaz for their violent wars and the foresight to use modern technology to prolong their careers. As fight fans we win !!!

Two Born Fighters That I will always cough up my ppv Money to see any card either one of these 2 are on.... War Wandi and Nick

grimer -  

HOLY CRAP..LOL

it looks like MMA lookalikes

I was just gonna say he looked like Mark Coleman.

If you are having surgery to look like Mark Coleman then you are one ugly muh fugga!

apparently they are fake....

Someone just uploaded this pic on their myspace...

PembrokePinesVillain -  apparently they are fake....

They are real

lol @ that pic with Cat Wandy

The guy next to him looks like a fat, weak Tito Ortiz

Wow, he's so handsome now..

i dont think it was for cosmetic value, i think it was to remove scar tissue.

Can he not smile? Or is that like a permasmile the doctors fitted him with?