New Woodwork about Condit / MacDonald from UFC 115

Hey all, here's some new work for you. For the first time I really made the cage an integral part of the artwork. 

Rory

Trip Takedown

Ground and Pound

Condit comes back

Thanks for checking out the work. There's a really memorable event that took place in June a few years ago lined up for the next article. 

There are two more pieces in my column where I compare the shot of MacDonald and GSP and the similarity is really cool. 

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/defining-moment---the-future-is-now

That would work.

Actually pretty cool. Phone Post 3.0

Cool. What Methods are you using? Are you painting on wood? Phone Post 3.0

Or piecing it together? Phone Post 3.0

Nice work and voted up. Just curious...why did you choose this particular fight?

Great work man. I am getting into wood burning and this is pretty amazing to a beginner. I am still trying to figure out how to maneuver in anything but straight lines without pausing long enough to burn the line out. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome stuff, sub Phone Post

Darth brooks - Cool. What Methods are you using? Are you painting on wood? Phone Post 3.0

90% of the time I'm burning the wood, sometimes I engrave it. The color is wood stain. No piecing together I just work from single blocks. Thanks 

GSPushedInMyStinkEye - 

Nice work and voted up. Just curious...why did you choose this particular fight? they ALSO pulled him from a condit rematch recently, not ALMOST. typo, my bad

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - Great work man. I am getting into wood burning and this is pretty amazing to a beginner. I am still trying to figure out how to maneuver in anything but straight lines without pausing long enough to burn the line out. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks a lot. Shoot me a message anytime for suggestions on tools. Not all burners are created equal. 

Nice bro Phone Post

That is awesome! :-)

woodstainedglass -
UGCTT_AsimpleFan - Great work man. I am getting into wood burning and this is pretty amazing to a beginner. I am still trying to figure out how to maneuver in anything but straight lines without pausing long enough to burn the line out. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks a lot. Shoot me a message anytime for suggestions on tools. Not all burners are created equal. 

Will do. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0