New Xande instructional dvd

Havent seen anything posted. But Xande is coming out with a new instructional set. It will be on dvd and bluray(is this the first bluray bjj instructional?)

Sample clips and more info are here

http://shop.xande.tv/instructional-dvd.html

Introducing the long awaited instructional from Xande Ribeiro! This series is the culmination of a lifetime of technical refinement that has produced Multiple World Championships. From beginner to the advanced Jiu Jitsu practitioner Xande provides a complete menu of techniques in this extensive tutorial. Combining Xande’s unique perspective and theoretical approach, this instructional will set you on the fast track of reaching your Jiu Jitsu goals!

Available on 5 DVDs!
Disc 1 - DVD

* Guard
* Takedowns

Disc 2 - DVD

* Back
* Mount
* Side Control

Disc 3 - DVD

* Submissions

Disc 4 - DVD

* Passing

Disc 5 - DVD

* Defense
* Bonus : Ginastica Natural

Awesome. Xande's passing is incredible.

ttt

Definitely looking forward to these!!!

Reviews yet?

Note: I am a Saulo and Xande blackbelt.

This set is huge. I got this in the mail last night and I have only had time to watch the passing dvd so far, but that dvd alone is worth the price of the set alone. This set will answer all questions you have about the smash pass system.

Here's a preview clip from the Passing section.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFQGrX_0ENo

Also, check out a slideshow of Xande when he started his training for the 2010 Worlds.
http://1360films.com/?p=13

Does the 'defence' dvd cover escapes from sidemount and mount?

hakkas - Does the 'defence' dvd cover escapes from sidemount and mount?

Yes, the Defense section covers defense from common submissions and positions including sidemount and mount.

Matt Jubera - This set will answer all questions you have about the smash pass system.

Although, really, the name should tell you all you need to know. Also known as the "Hulk Pass" system. Not for scrawny people.

I downloaded it a couple of days ago. Awesome set.

Lord Kancho - 
Matt Jubera - This set will answer all questions you have about the smash pass system.

Although, really, the name should tell you all you need to know. Also known as the "Hulk Pass" system. Not for scrawny people.

wrong.. the way my instructor, Scott Oates a Ribeiro black belt as well, teaches what he calls the smash pass is all about twisting your opponent up with leverage.

Just got this in.  I made my way through the Defense DVD and now working on the Guard.

Very nice details.  It reminds me in some ways of Saulo's game, in that he has a strong attention to detail and although few of the techniques are by themselves innovative or groundbreaking, it's his fundamental way of approaching each situation and his way of ordering basic responses that makes the DVD, and probably his competition game, worth looking at.

I remember someone dividing most instructionals into "Game oriented" or "Encyclopedic."  Meaning that most DVD's are either an encyclopedia of techniques loosely arranged with little cohesion, or they are a handful of techniques meant to be used in conjunction as part of a strategy.  I'd say this DVD falls somewhere in-between, leaning toward Game oriented.

There's a lot of material on the DVD's, but the majority of the techniques complement each other.  I can see that it would be easy to implement alot of what's on the DVD's as part of a coherent grappling game.

Overall, not too flashy, very solid detail.  I'd recommend it.

I've only seen the guard passing dvd but it seems pretty good.

Not to complicated for a noobie blue like me. One thing though, I wish he said "Bom!" less.

You can download it?

Where?

I would much rather download it instanly than wait for it in the mail.

ShootGuy - You can download it?

Where?

I would much rather download it instanly than wait for it in the mail.

Where I got it was free, if you know what I mean.

That's cool, I'm sure Xande doesn't mind.

HI Guys,
Thank you very much for all the comments and reviews, I am really glad that you all are enjoying my Instructional.
I have waited for so long to put this video out, had so much thoughts about it and waited the perfect time to put them out, my first thought was to make it the bast that I could, best techniques and best definition, that why I choose the Blu Ray, I wanted to give you all the best quality possible at a price that is really accessible, specially that I realized that people would download it illegally. So before you do that, just think about all the hardwork we put in this to make all of that happen, I gave my heart, body and soul and I would appreciate understand what it takes to make your dreams come true, I this case, this piece of my Jiu-Jitsu that I , by heart, shared with the world.
Thank you guys so much for being here for me.
Best Regards
Xande Ribeiro

http://www.xande.tv

TTT for Xande

best of luck on your instructional, Xande.