New Xande instructional dvd

Thanks for taking time to post Xande.. Im def going to get the dvd, it looks great! Good choice putting it on BluRay, its the first Ive seen in the instructional market :)

ordered

big fatso - 
ShootGuy - You can download it?

Where?

I would much rather download it instanly than wait for it in the mail.

Where I got it was free, if you know what I mean.

AlexandreRibeiro - HI Guys,
Thank you very much for all the comments and reviews, I am really glad that you all are enjoying my Instructional.
I have waited for so long to put this video out, had so much thoughts about it and waited the perfect time to put them out, my first thought was to make it the bast that I could, best techniques and best definition, that why I choose the Blu Ray, I wanted to give you all the best quality possible at a price that is really accessible, specially that I realized that people would download it illegally. So before you do that, just think about all the hardwork we put in this to make all of that happen, I gave my heart, body and soul and I would appreciate understand what it takes to make your dreams come true, I this case, this piece of my Jiu-Jitsu that I , by heart, shared with the world.
Thank you guys so much for being here for me.
Best Regards
Xande Ribeiro

http://www.xande.tv

Are you happy now Big Fatso?
You broke Xande's heart.

Hang your head in shame.

Someone get Xande a green name

Freezing Winds - [
you are such a piece of shit. when you die they sun shall be burn brighter.

steal and brag as much as you want, you will still suck

U MaD

FingerorMoon -
Are you happy now Big Fatso?
You broke Xande's heart.

Hang your head in shame.

Fighters fight... Pirates pirate.

Ya feel me?

Sorry Xande, but a nigga gotta eat.

Do your thing fatso, but regardless of your view on piracy, most people would agree its pretty fucking rude to post that shit in this thread.

A question to those who have seen the set - I have all 3 of Saulo's sets. Does it overlap significantly with that? They've trained together for years, obviously, so I'm assuming their games are extremely similar...

The way they talk and their mannerisms are very similar.. kinda funny at times.

AlexandreRibeiro - HI Guys,

Thank you very much for all the comments and reviews, I am really glad that you all are enjoying my Instructional.

I have waited for so long to put this video out, had so much thoughts about it and waited the perfect time to put them out, my first thought was to make it the bast that I could, best techniques and best definition, that why I choose the Blu Ray, I wanted to give you all the best quality possible at a price that is really accessible, specially that I realized that people would download it illegally. So before you do that, just think about all the hardwork we put in this to make all of that happen, I gave my heart, body and soul and I would appreciate understand what it takes to make your dreams come true, I this case, this piece of my Jiu-Jitsu that I , by heart, shared with the world.

Thank you guys so much for being here for me.

Best Regards

Xande Ribeiro

www.piratebay.com

fixed

I just got the Blu-ray. There are a lot of techniques and I have just got 1/2 way through the sweeps. Xande is good at demonstrating with details (like Saulo).

Blu-ray is going to be the next standard for those of us who study off instructionals. With Blu-ray you can scroll through the pop-up menu while you watch the video!

No more switching and waiting for menu to come up, searching for the next technique, then waiting for the technique to load up. I'm way to impatient for that to go back to DVD now.

2 discs instead of 5 DVDs and a better picture

I bought the bluray as well. It seems like a great instructional so far. I was very impressed with the quality. Xande, I had to actually send a comment on your website because of how happy I am with it. It's especially helpful for me because I'm unable to train lately due to health reasons, and many of the fundamentals you cover at the beginning are very similar to what we go over at my academy. Thanks for the hard work! Phone Post

Judo Scott - 
Lord Kancho - 
Matt Jubera - This set will answer all questions you have about the smash pass system.

Although, really, the name should tell you all you need to know. Also known as the "Hulk Pass" system. Not for scrawny people.

wrong.. the way my instructor, Scott Oates a Ribeiro black belt as well, teaches what he calls the smash pass is all about twisting your opponent up with leverage.

Did I need to put a smiley face in there? Am I just bad at telling jokes? Or is it your fault?

probably a little of both..