New York must do's - please TME

Hey dudes, just booked a trip to New York and haven't been there in a decade, want to make sure I do it right..... Any suggestions on bars, food, things to do? Definitely doing: Peter Lugers, the midtown tourist stuff (time square and the park) and south side tourist stuff (world trade etc)... Anything I can't miss? Phone Post 3.0

Coney Island hot dogs!

Leave, move to new jersey or Connecticut, tell everyone you live "pretty much" in New York Phone Post 3.0

You should do ZNED! Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - You should do ZNED! Phone Post 3.0
Yeah. His loins are pretty much open to all.

Then you can get hotdogs from a street vendor. Phone Post 3.0

Scores

Take a walk on the Brooklyn Heights promenade to see the best neighborhood in NYC and for the best views of Manhattan. 

east -

Take a walk on the Brooklyn Heights promenade to see the best neighborhood in NYC and for the best views of Manhattan. 

Is that the bridge in Saturday Night Fever? Phone Post 3.0

You gotta blow a tranny in an alley. Phone Post 3.0

Comedy Cellar was cool.  

Sub, I'm going in October as well. Phone Post 3.0

klabo - Hey dudes, just booked a trip to New York and haven't been there in a decade, want to make sure I do it right..... Any suggestions on bars, food, things to do? Definitely doing: Peter Lugers, the midtown tourist stuff (time square and the park) and south side tourist stuff (world trade etc)... Anything I can't miss? Phone Post 3.0
St . Marks place. Phone Post 3.0

pfsjkd - You gotta blow a tranny in an alley. Phone Post 3.0
Ah, the old "Lou Reed" tour. Phone Post 3.0

Hunts Point is fucking gorgeous this time of year. Perfect weather. The local wildlife is out and about in droves. Especially past dusk. Phone Post 3.0

Altofsky - Hunts Point is fucking gorgeous this time of year. Perfect weather. The local wildlife is out and about in droves. Especially past dusk. Phone Post 3.0
Is "local wildlife" a euphemism for Puerto Ricans? Phone Post 3.0

the met museum

walk across the brooklyn bridge

bleecher and macdougal street scene/clubs

washington sq park on a weekend

circle line boat trip - or staten island ferry

statue liberty

rock center

radio city

katz's deli

if you like buildings - st pats, ny state court of appeals, grand central,Surrogate's Courthouse..google nyc historical builds

uss intrepid

botenical gardens

union sq

tram to rossevelt island

tavern on the green..just beause

russian tea room -just because

chelsea hotel

chelsea pier

carnigie hall

sreiter -

the met museum

statue liberty

rock center

radio city

katz's deli

if you like buildings - st pats, ny state court of appeals, grand central,Surrogate's Courthouse..google nyc historical builds

uss intrepid

botenical gardens

union sq

tram to rossevelt island

chelsea hotel

chelsea pier

carnigie hall

"chelsea hotel"

Janis Joplin blew Leonard Cohen there once. Phone Post 3.0

RGS87GN - Leave, move to new jersey or Connecticut, tell everyone you live "pretty much" in New York Phone Post 3.0
Hell no, used to live in Hoboken and Jersey is a shithole! (Sorry Jersey bros) Phone Post 3.0

PTM2020 -

Scores

You know any places that can give a "good" lap dance if you know what I mean? Phone Post 3.0

sreiter -

the met museum

statue liberty

rock center

radio city

katz's deli

uss intrepid

botenical gardens

union sq

tram to rossevelt island

chelsea hotel

chelsea pier

carnigie hall

Yea buddy.. What do you think about Minetta Tavern and Waverly Inn for dinner spots? Phone Post 3.0