New york

Any ogers living in nyc or Staten island? Phone Post 3.0

Right back at you man. Whatever that means. Phone Post 3.0

Thinking of moving that's all. Wanted to see what you guys have to say or experienced. Phone Post 3.0

Staten Island? I believe you mean Shaolin. Phone Post 3.0

Queens Phone Post 3.0

CloudSurfer - Thinking of moving that's all. Wanted to see what you guys have to say or experienced. Phone Post 3.0
I hear that the Park Hill Projects in Shaolin are pretty nice. Phone Post 3.0

EluThingol - Staten Island? I believe you mean Shaolin. Phone Post 3.0
Are you from there or lived there? I actually spent the last six months on Staten island. I live in NJ but the ex lived on the island. I just really love nyc but it's too expensive right now.

Fuck those projects lol. I've driven through there. Phone Post 3.0

I live in Tanhattan Phone Post 3.0

The secret to New York is getting all the way there and then knowing where to go.

Culinary Union Delegate - I live in Tanhattan Phone Post 3.0
What? Phone Post 3.0

MickeyLickeyDickeyChickey - The secret to New York is getting all the way there and then knowing where to go.
Don't mind that at all. Phone Post 3.0

CloudSurfer -
What? Phone Post 3.0
Bought a place on the East side in Gramercy. Phone Post 3.0

CloudSurfer - Thinking of moving that's all. Wanted to see what you guys have to say or experienced. Phone Post 3.0
Have money first. Don't move to the city without a gooood bit of cushion unless you're used to the cost of living. Phone Post 3.0

CloudSurfer -
What? Phone Post 3.0
You're not going to fit in.

Move to Chicago. It's nice there I hear. Phone Post 3.0

Altofsky -
Have money first. Don't move to the city without a gooood bit of cushion unless you're used to the cost of living. Phone Post 3.0
That's why I was going to live on Staten Island for a bit. I can afford it and there are nice areas. Spent the last six months there. Phone Post 3.0

472CKL - I made another thread, but nobody answered. So i will try again here.

1. What are the reject schools of choice if you do not get into Columbia/NYU, but want to stay in the NYC area?

2. Are there Puerto Rican girls like these in the traditional PR areas, like Queens or the Bronx? I do not mean PR models living in Manhattan. When I think of NYC PR girls I think urban hood rats live the last pic in my imgur link.

http://imgur.com/a/o5dJr
There's plenty. Look into cunni schools. Phone Post 3.0

472CKL - I made another thread, but nobody answered. So i will try again here.

1. What are the reject schools of choice if you do not get into Columbia/NYU, but want to stay in the NYC area?

2. Are there Puerto Rican girls like these in the traditional PR areas, like Queens or the Bronx? I do not mean PR models living in Manhattan. When I think of NYC PR girls I think urban hood rats live the last pic in my imgur link.

st. johns, fordham, bunch of the cuny schools are the way to go

FlyingKnee_bar -
472CKL - I made another thread, but nobody answered. So i will try again here.

st. johns, fordham, bunch of the cuny schools are the way to go
Cuny, oops I'm a moron at the moment. Phone Post 3.0

472CKL - I made another thread, but nobody answered. So i will try again here.

Fordham or Stony Brook or Hofstra Phone Post 3.0

Plenty of 30-year-old albuelas in the Bronx Phone Post 3.0