Newark residents speak out about Corey Booker

https://youtu.be/xdyMcba5_r0

Seems like they are pretty fed up with Newark being a shithole. 

Subbed for later 

1 Like

No fan of Booker, but hasn't Newark been a shithole for centuries?

This is clearly a propaganda piece. That said, Corey Booker wasn't the problem with Newark. Newark residents are the problem with Newark. How many years did they vote that scumbag Sharpe James in for? That fucking guy was as corrupt as it gets. His right hand men were literally drug dealers he paraded around like saints. They broke Newark, and sabotaged anyone not from there that tried to help. Ras Baraka did the same. That said, if I showed you a photo of downtown Newark by military park, you'd never believe me. believe it or not, Newark is making a comeback. 

Animal Mother - 

This is clearly a propaganda piece. That said, Corey Booker wasn't the problem with Newark. Newark residents are the problem with Newark. How many years did they vote that scumbag Sharpe James in for? That fucking guy was as corrupt as it gets. His right hand men were literally drug dealers he paraded around like saints. They broke Newark, and sabotaged anyone not from there that tried to help. Ras Baraka did the same. That said, if I showed you a photo of downtown Newark by military park, you'd never believe me. believe it or not, Newark is making a comeback. 

Yep total propaganda, those abandoned buildings with over grown vegetation were all props. I'm also sure they placed the hypodermic needles strategically.

idiot

lmao destitute for 10 years. I moved out when i was 4. 1964. Moved one town over. After the 67 riots, it became a total shithole. 5-10 years later, it was that bad. Driving through central ward, or south or anywhere but north newark was that bad.... parts of the west ward were ok until the mid-late 80s.

GenErick -
Animal Mother - 

Yep total propaganda, those abandoned buildings with over grown vegetation were all props. I'm also sure they placed the hypodermic needles strategically.

idiot

Hey dickhead, they're blaming it all on Booker. Do you have any idea how long it's been like that?  You clearly don't know shit about Newark so do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up. 

choadler -

No fan of Booker, but hasn't Newark been a shithole for centuries?

since the age of Sparticus

Only reason I go to Newark is for the Portuguese food on ferry street, and that seems to be well taken care of. 

Animal Mother - 
GenErick -
Animal Mother - 

idiot

Hey dickhead, they're blaming it all on Booker. Do you have any idea how long it's been like that?  You clearly don't know shit about Newark so do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up. 

Hey shithead, Booker ran on fixing the problem. Looks like he did a glorious job. 

He has not done one fucking thing to correct the problem, keep supporting him. 

Stea1th - 

Only reason I go to Newark is for the Portuguese food on ferry street, and that seems to be well taken care of. 

Man I would love some authentic linguica right now.

GenErick -
Animal Mother - 
GenErick -
Animal Mother - 

idiot

Hey shithead, Booker ran on fixing the problem. Looks like he did a glorious job. 

I don't support him first of all. Second of all, I'm not going to argue with some shitdick from bumfuck nowhere that clearly doesn't know shit about the area. Peace out, retard. 

1 Like
GenErick -
Stea1th - 

Brah, sliced chorizo on warm freshly cooked Portuguese bread...I swear that would be my last meal if I had to pick something 

Animal Mother - 
GenErick -
Animal Mother - 
GenErick -
Animal Mother - 

idiot

I don't support him first of all. Second of all, I'm not going to argue with some shitdick from bumfuck nowhere that clearly doesn't know shit about the area. Peace out, retard. 

Oh, I live closer than most people who post here.

You are trying to defend a man who did fuck all, are you having a spartacus moment? 

Sure it aint his fault, but he never even tried to do a thing. 

Same shit Obama did for Chicago, NOTHING. 

Sleep well princess. 

Stea1th - 
GenErick -
Stea1th - 

Brah, sliced chorizo on warm freshly cooked Portuguese bread...I swear that would be my last meal if I had to pick something 

I usually go for mexican chorizo, I'll have to make a trip and check it out.

GenErick -
Animal Mother - 
GenErick -
Animal Mother - 
GenErick -
Animal Mother - 

idiot

You are trying to defend a man who did fuck all, are you having a spartacus moment? 

Sleep well princess. 

I don't give a fuck about Obama, or Chicago you braindead mouth breather. Nor do I give a fuck where you live compared to other posters. You don't know shit, so shut the fuck up. 

Animal Mother - 
GenErick -
Animal Mother - 
GenErick -
Animal Mother - 
GenErick -
Animal Mother - 

idiot

Sleep well princess. 

I don't give a fuck about Obama, or Chicago you braindead mouth breather. Nor do I give a fuck where you live compared to other posters. You don't know shit, so shut the fuck up. 

damn sorry bro, didn't mean to ruin your night. 

GenErick -
Animal Mother - 
GenErick -
Animal Mother - 
GenErick -
Animal Mother - 
GenErick -
Animal Mother - 

idiot

Sleep well princess. 

Apology accepted. 

Animal Mother -
GenErick -
Animal Mother - 
GenErick -
Animal Mother - 
GenErick -
Animal Mother - 
GenErick -
Animal Mother - 

idiot

Sleep well princess. 

Apology accepted. 

Thanks, can we just go back to calling names?

I love going to Newark, it's great seeing how you folks live, good food too.