Newbs at Ultimatefighter.tv forum

It is funny to listen to newbies at theultimatefighter.tv. Guys over there talking about Mike Tyson training in jui jitsu. You would think Diego Sanchez could beat Randy Couture by the way they talk. And how their tough friend didn't make the show cause they are too tough. LOL

I thought Diego sanchez could beat Randy Couture?

Diego is a beast.

For those who haven't seen him yet . . . You'll see . . .

And the best one "kung fu could beat all those guys".

This guy has to be one of us.

"Tyson is good he can beat up anyone of them guys in a boxing match

If he trained MMA his hole life instead of boxing he would be king of the UFC and everybody would be bowing to him

If he was in UFC one with Gracie and Shamrock instead of Mr. One Glove everybody would be training boxing right now instead of BJJ."

-TAZPLEX

yep
We should expect this.
They will become educated...with time.

Well, as educated as the typical MMA fan...so our hopes aren't THAT high

;)

Well, I got in to bjj before I saw UFC 1, but damn that's a good point.

"If he was in UFC one with Gracie and Shamrock instead of Mr. One Glove everybody would be training boxing right now instead of BJJ."

Know what? He's probably right about that one.

You really think so? Look at the trouble Royce had with Kimo not too far down the road. A bigger guy with power and aggression and limited skills pushed him to his limit, and he had to bow out of his next fight. Now look at the Tyson of ten years ago... you honestly believe that if Mike had some ground experience that Royce or Ken would have beaten him? They put cream puff strikers in the early UFC's for a reason. These "what if" scenarios are generally a waste of time anyway, but if you honestly think this one through...

Live in Vegas makes a very good poiont. Kimo hurt Royce real good, and Tyson was most likely the better all round athlete (strength, power, etc) than Kimo.

And if Tyson did train MMA his whole life as the one guy said on the forum, there is a very good chance he would have been king, the guy's natural ability was sick in his prime.

C