Newest and best Fedor Gif eva !

I found this in another thread by ranier wolfcastle, and knew it needed its own thread:

nice..watch out!

8th row? lol

It already did

Maybe the greatest Gif of all time jmcc445 UnderGround Forum 38 minutes ago

Believe73081
102 4381

Haole - its pretty obvious fedor knew rogers 'tell' and his timing and speed, as usual = knockdown punch

see Rogers kind of move his hands together like he is going to bump his own knuckles, the instant his hands come together Fedor throws the right and lands his while Rogers isnt even halfway through his wind up, lol

fedor said he figured out rogers' timing from his footwork

I love how the screen shakes when Rogers head hits it.

NOW that IS attention to detail

BRAVO

Rogers shifts his left foot to turn into the hook before he started throwing the punch, so that might have been what he saw.

awesome

hahaha awesome

Lol!

LoganClark - Rogers shifts his left foot to turn into the hook before he started throwing the punch, so that might have been what he saw.

Good spot, if he had just lead with his jab...

DROC

I think that's it. Rogers left foot steps slightly forward and Fedor throws instantly. Damn, Fedor really is a fucking cyborg.

nice

JimmersonzGlove -  Early stoppage, IMO

Except for the fact that Rogers laid on his side and didn't move at all to defend himself....

Must admit I thought the same thing yesterday when I saw this gif but I noticed its from a sherdogger ArkhamAsylum bottom right corner.

eww a sherdogger?

JimmersonzGlove - 
signaljammer - 
JimmersonzGlove -  Early stoppage, IMO

Except for the fact that Rogers laid on his side and didn't move at all to defend himself....
Rogers clearly could've picked up his head, put it back on, and continued.

LOL

LOL @ special effects. Daz for real!

Love it!