NEWS- Early retirement for Lesnar?

Note: The following article is complete speculation as to what illness Brock has. There are no definitive facts as to what he has at this time.

UFC "insiders" are reporting that Brock Lesnar's "illness" is likely going to result in his "early retirement" from the UFC.

There has been considerable speculation on "what" exactly is this illness Brock suffers from that is allegedly preventing him from training for his UFC match-up with Shane Carwin.

Initial reports were that Lesnar contracted H1N1. When doctors explained to UFC officials that H1N1 should not prevent an otherwise healthy individual from returning to action within 1-2 weeks, Lesnar's camp was very disappointed.

Now we have rumors of Infectious Mononucleosis.

FULL ARTICLE HERE
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/283839-breaking-news-brock-lesnar-planning-ufc-retirement

Cmaxwell769 - Note: The following article is complete speculation as to what illness Brock has. There are no definitive facts as to what he has at this time.

Since when is that called NEWS?

I also have news:

Dana White is actually an alien.

I didnt start a rumour, dipshit, i simply copied it off the source, which is included in my post, you dumb fuck.

bleacherreport makes my penis wilt. Thanks a lot, TC!

Thats perfectly fine, i posted a RUMOUR i didnt start it you DUMB FUCK. God get back to work retard.

Someone had to POST the rumour here. Dumbass.

^ true.

Lovely, I dont believe it myself tbh, but you never know!

Cmaxwell769 - Thats perfectly fine, i posted a RUMOUR i didnt start it you DUMB FUCK. God get back to work retard.

You posted a rumor and billed it as news hence you're the dumb fuck. (rumors are not news)

VTFD.

NorthFromHere - VTFD.

LOL @ "When doctors explained to UFC officials that H1N1 should not prevent an otherwise healthy individual from returning to action within 1-2 weeks, Lesnar's camp was very disappointed."

They were disappointed, huh?  Any proof of that? Of course not.  BS article. 

Maybe he wants to "retire" and fight Fedor

Like it wasnt going to happen?

Someone ban this kkm piece of shit.

Your gonna sound pretty damn retarded if these rumours end up being true, faggot.

Thank you for the Vote Downs on this maroon.

lol

What a maroon!

What A Maroon Pictures, Images and Photos

So Brock is dying?!