News On Vince McMahon & John Laurinaitis

It's being reported that WWE's former Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and former Raw General Manager Mr. John Laurinaitis may be through with WWE, both on television and in real life. It was reported a few months back that his duties backstage had been reduced to almost none, especially during his final days as a television character. There was some talk that he would at least have a role as a TV persona, but as of right now WWE does not have any plans for him. The word is that he will most likely be released.

Some people backstage in WWE are reportedly a bit worried about Vince McMahon returning to his regular duties this week after visiting the troops. There is fear that he will be angry about WWE's low TV ratings and might start looking for people to blame.

Vince will look at everywhere but the mirror.

Philanderer - Vince will look at everywhere but the mirror.

Which is nothing new, and honestly at this point is just to be expected.

The king of Future Endeavors getting Future Endeavored?   Oh the ironing. 

He could have good run with TNA.

He could show up the week after he is released, walk out, and stand in the middle of the 6 sided ring. Then do his schtick "I'm John Laurinaitis former Head of Talent Relations for the WWE..." and tell everyone that he was the biggest factor in TNA's growth. After all, the majority of their roster were "Future Endeavored" by him. They had no where go, but TNA. Now, that he is in charge of Talent Relations heads are gonna roll. A whole lot of people are going to have to "Take a shower, hit the weights, and get a clue." The clueless will have no place to hide from Laurinaitus now except maybe ROH, lol.

They could have a few shows that end with someone getting "Future Endeavored." Maybe even make a joke out of it having him fire Christopher Daniels several times.

For the next few weeks TNA wrestlers could deliver shoot after shoot on Laurinaitis. They'd have material for months after that.

^^^ TNA needs to go ahead and steal that idea.

Kido777 - He could have good run with TNA.

He could show up the week after he is released, walk out, and stand in the middle of the 6 sided ring. Then do his schtick "I'm John Laurinaitis former Head of Talent Relations for the WWE..." and tell everyone that he was the biggest factor in TNA's growth. After all, the majority of their roster were "Future Endeavored" by him. They had no where go, but TNA. Now, that he is in charge of Talent Relations heads are gonna roll. A whole lot of people are going to have to "Take a shower, hit the weights, and get a clue." The clueless will have no place to hide from Laurinaitus now except maybe ROH, lol.

They could have a few shows that end with someone getting "Future Endeavored." Maybe even make a joke out of it having him fire Christopher Daniels several times.

For the next few weeks TNA wrestlers could deliver shoot after shoot on Laurinaitis. They'd have material for months after that.

Awesome idea! I don't watch TNA, but if watch that! Phone Post

*I'd Phone Post

All the wrestlers who ended up at TNA could form a stable called "We Were Endeavored"! Phone Post

dxgnr8 - All the wrestlers who ended up at TNA could form a stable called "We Were Endeavored"! Phone Post

What u did there...seen it I have
Nice. Lol Phone Post