Newsom Says Californians ‘Have A Responsibility To Accommodate’ Homeless People From Other States

He needs more voters for himself.

1 Like

So does he think the recall is fake?

2 Likes

eric cartman singing GIF by South Park

8 Likes

IIRC, the vast majority (over 80%) of California homeless people are from California anyway. The notion that California is flooded with other states’ homeless population is false.

2 Likes

Lets open up the governor’s mansion

11 Likes

Well according to a new poll only like 48 percent of people are saying they’d vote tockeep him in office.

I know it’s just a poll but it’s promising. Even democrats are sick of his shit.

1 Like
7 Likes

If I was homeless, would I want to be freezing my ass off in nasty ol’ Chicago or hanging around the beach in CA scaring girls as they walk by in bikinis?

The second one for sure!

2 Likes

Responsibility to accommodate is code for let them shit on the sidewalk.

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

2 Likes

Telling all our local bums to go to Ca where they will be treated like kings or to Or, where they can legally get high. Thank you to these great states for keeping ours cleaner.

3 Likes

1 Like

That would make a great YouTube channel. Approach and befriend a bum with cigarettes and beer, talk to them about their life, then offer them a better one. Full of free food, drugs, and unlimited street shitting in California.

I they agree. Clean them up, purchase a Greyhound ticket, and send them to paradise.

2 Likes

no they dont

I wish they’d put up a tent encampment on the Governor’s lawn.

7 Likes

It’s essentially a crazy cat lady but on a statewide scale.

“Oh, if I don’t feed my babies they’ll starve!”

Not realizing they’re creating and abetting a massive inhumane problem. Somehow blind to the grotesque conditions the creatures they’re “saving”, are living in.

3 Likes

Obligated to take in and pay for any illegal immigrant and any homeless.

Sounds like a recipe for great success and prosperity.

1 Like

His developer friends love him

What about mental health treatment and housing them in mental institutions? Or drug rehab treatment and centers?

The truly mentally ill ones and not the storybook down on their luck types