Next 185 champ will be Silva or another Brazilian

Say Silva is too old to get the title back from Weidman.

Belfort, Machida, and Jacare are waiting in line for their title shots.

Carmont, Bisping, Rockhold, Munoz, Kennedy, Cung Le, Philipouu, Boetch, Belcher are all way out of their league here.

Weidman and the four Brazilians will stay at the top of the division until they loss age. None of the other contenders have the skills to deal with them. This is a problem since Machida, Jacare, and Anderson do not want to fight one another. They are basically the only fighters who can challenge one another now outside of Wiedman and Vitor.

That being said

Vitor vs Machida
Weidman vs Machida
Weidman vs Vitor
Weidman vs Jacare
Silva vs Vitor II
Silva vs Weidman III (if Silva wins)

All sound pretty good. Just wish Jacare vs Silva and Silva vs Machida and Jacare vs Machida could happen. No wonder Dana gets so pissed when guys won't fight each other. It makes Joe Silva's job tougher, then mix in injuries and dirty piss and you know Joe Silva deals with some stress.

Bold prediction >.>

Has Jacare said he wouldn't fight Machida?

Machida will fight anyone as long as it advances his position. I'm sure he'd fight Jacare or Anderson if it was for a title. Phone Post

I submit cats - Bold prediction >.>

dammit lol... came here to write this exact thing

Good thread and good points. Those elite few are head and shoulders above the rest of the division, the ME division is as exciting as it's been in a years. Phone Post 3.0

MW ^ Phone Post 3.0

BJ Penn Forever - Say Silva is too old to get the title back from Weidman.

Belfort, Machida, and Jacare are waiting in line for their title shots.

Carmont, Bisping, Rockhold, Munoz, Kennedy, Cung Le, Philipouu, Boetch, Belcher are all way out of their league here.

Weidman and the four Brazilians will stay at the top of the division until they loss age. None of the other contenders have the skills to deal with them. This is a problem since Machida, Jacare, and Anderson do not want to fight one another. They are basically the only fighters who can challenge one another now outside of Wiedman and Vitor.
Disagree. But I do think vitor will old the belt at 185 Phone Post 3.0

Ever heard of Mousasi? Phone Post 3.0

One of the more exciting divisions now for sure... Phone Post

Definitely a lot of sharks in the water for the champ a few years ago I never would if expected middleweight to be such a strong division just he top ten alone is crazy Phone Post 3.0

nolabrum - Ever heard of Mousasi? Phone Post 3.0

Is he dropping to 85? Do not see him beating Jacare, Machida, Vitor, or Anderson but good luck to him.