Next best car to GTR?

Can't afford a GTR so I'm looking for the next best thing to it, under the 100k they want for it.

I'm thinking M3? Cayman?

Best "poor mans" GTR has to still be Evo.

The evo is the poor man's gtr?!?!?!?! What kind of shit are you on? I want some. Phone Post

bobby14 - 

The evo is the poor man's gtr?!?!?!?! What kind of shit are you on? I want some. Phone Post

Holy Grail and Heineken. But how is the Evo NOT the poor mans GTR?

Just buy used. That shit depreciates like crazy.

Knew a guy who had a GTR had mixed feelings about it ... Loved the ride but girls thought sweet Nissan an teenage boys swarmed him in parking lots hahaha Phone Post 3.0

The Horror -
bobby14 -  The evo is the poor man's gtr?!?!?!?! What kind of shit are you on? I want some. Phone Post

Holy Grail and Heineken. But how is the Evo NOT the poor mans GTR?

Ahh on trying to form a rebuttle, ive come to the conclusion that your analogy was close to on key. Phone Post

ThickS0lid N Right - Knew a guy who had a GTR had mixed feelings about it ... Loved the ride but girls thought sweet Nissan an teenage boys swarmed him in parking lots hahaha Phone Post 3.0

I don't see many girls recognizing that a gtr isn't just a Nissan... That its borderline super car. They see Nissan and think mom mobile Phone Post

Corvette gives plenty of bang for the buck.

ThickS0lid N Right - Knew a guy who had a GTR had mixed feelings about it ... Loved the ride but girls thought sweet Nissan an teenage boys swarmed him in parking lots hahaha Phone Post 3.0

Same problem with muscle cars. Only its old men, not teens.

LittleJoeMama - Corvette gives plenty of bang for the buck.

I'm a ford/mustang guy...but I have to admit that for 25-30. You can have an insanely fast corvette. That handles awesomely. Phone Post

Lancer Evo ran a 7:57 at Nurburgring.

Z06 ran a 7:56.

370 is fast. I test drove one. That car is badass Phone Post

The Horror - Lancer Evo ran a 7:57 at Nurburgring.

Awd... Rwd... Come on. Unless you're sub 5. Awd and Rwd aren't a good comparison. And for a daily. Which one corners better? I mean the awd will pull thru the corners, but you have to drive them completely different. Rwd you just set the rear out a little. And smash the throttle lol Phone Post

Get a Challenger. In Fast and Furios 6 they show a challenger out cornering a GTR LOL. Phone Post

UGCTT_Song2 - 

370 is fast. I test drove one. That car is badass Phone Post

Test drove one. Can't see shit. Visibility is horrible for me.

The Horror -
UGCTT_Song2 -  370 is fast. I test drove one. That car is badass Phone Post

Test drove one. Can't see shit. Visibility is horrible for me.

Oh yea im a midget so its not too bad for me Phone Post

bobby14 - 

Awd... Rwd... Come on. Unless you're sub 5. Awd and Rwd aren't a good comparison. And for a daily. Which one corners better? I mean the awd will pull thru the corners, but you have to drive them completely different. Rwd you just set the rear out a little. And smash the throttle lol Phone Post

I ran a blown GTO and could never get traction with any tire. My 2011 SS was very manageable... so maybe the ZL1?

The Horror -
bobby14 - 

I ran a blown GTO and could never get traction with any tire. My 2011 SS was very manageable... so maybe the ZL1?

My friend had a gto that was around 450 hp(head and cam + few other things) and it didnt launch the best. And felt stupid heavy in the corners. Even throwing the rear out. It just wanted to slide out. He had good tires to. Just a heavy car. I know nothing about the zl1. Never driven a camaro newer than 03 ish. And they were just straight line cars Phone Post

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PICS???

Phuckles -

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PICS???

Want to see my dihhk?! Phone Post