NEXT GENERATION LAKEWOOD!!!

Tracy Hess (purple Belt under me) will be opening his very own Next Generation Fighting Academy on December 1st 2003 in Lakewood, CA. For information on Tracy or the new school please call.
562-841-8354 or you can check out the school at

11401 E. Carson st Suite-G Lakewood Ca 90715

For all of you that have drivin so far to train with us in OC or Murrieta, you now have been blessed with a much shorter drive. I will be teaching there randomly so I will meet and train with all the new NG guys/gals.

Thank you for your support and wish Tracy the best of luck in his new school...

Chris Brennan

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Hell yes. I will fight again, now its not so out of reach!!!

Thank Tracy not me...

Hey Chris you have anything going on in HB or Newport? And or how far are you from there?

School is coming along great mats will be installed this week. everything is falling right into place.

Chris, does Tracy come on the UG? If not, try and get him to come on and participate.

He just posted above you.

Tracy -

Can you please post class schedule?

Thanks.

Tom V

kids classes mon, wed, fri, at 5:00-6:00

jiu jitsu classes mon-thur 7:30-9:00(9:30)
fri-6:00-7:30

kickboxing-TBA(two days per week from 6:30-7:30)

OPEN MAT-Sat 10:00-11:00

earlier jiu jitsu classes available upon request

*still working on finding a wrestling coach

Thanks, Tracy"The Backpack"Hess

Thanks Tracy. I'll see you in a few weeks.

Try to talk Russ into doing wrestling.

TV

Sorry to say but payment is done seperately,it would be impossible to sort out money.

Tracy,

What are the monthly fees? I know Chris will be cool with me switching over, but I still want to have that personal conversation with him.

TV

Dan pay Tracy please

Tom- No worries. You can come to me for free and pay Tracy. :)

Dude...You don't come now. You are more than welcome to train here if you are going to train here.

OMG why does this guy keep posting BS excuses???

Kirk

Chris -

You rule, thanks. Please go ahead and keep my membership payment until Tracy has the school actually open.

Again, thanks for the free offer to train with you. As much as I am looking forward to training with Tracy and the convinience will make the wife happy, I still want to definently train with YOU from time to time.

Tracy -

Keep me posted when you actually open. Let me know the fee's and method of payments.

Thanks guys.

TV

PS - maybe I'll finally be able to meet the infamous Dan :-)

"possibly, but im not very famous, people just talk and make me seem like a bigger asshole than i am"

I don't know you either but I'm thinking the phrase "put up or shut up" comes to mind. Too much talk can be a bad thing. Just train man!

Dan, nobody is angry or pissed at you. However, you've been talking about coming back way too much. It's always good to see you in class. My suggestion is to just keep it to yourself because when you set expectations that you're going to show up and train and can't make it for whatever reasons, it just doesn't look good. Just don't say anything and we'll see you when we see you.

My .02 cents

Hey Dan,

I hope I did not sound like I was being a dick, no harm meant at all. I just hear alot about you here.

I know what it's like to be busy. In fact, I have trained only a hand full of times in the past year or more.

Alot of it is work and family life, but I definetly account some of my inactivity, to well, being inactive. The more you lay off, the easier it is to not go in.

I hope to be alittle more consistant in my training, now that NG will have a school close to home. Like Jball said though, I'll quietly show and hope to make this a "habit" again.

Hope to meet you at Tracy's.

TV

Dan-Whatever man. I just think it's funny you post about going to train and then come right back on and w/ some reason as to why you aren't. You're right, I don't know you....just as you don't know me. So I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Who knows...maybe I'll actually see you at SC sometime. I'm not hard to miss...I'm the only Asian up in there.

Kirk