NEXT GENERATION LAKEWOOD!!!

He shouda stuck to his original plan for jiu-jitsu training before this fight...

schedule if complete
KIDS CLASSES-MON,WED,FRI-5:00-6:00

JIU-JITSU- MON,TUE,THUR-7:30-9:00, FRI 6:00-7:00

KICKBOXING- MON&WED-6:30-7:30

WRESTLING- WED-7:30-9:00

OPEN MAT- SAT-10:00-????
ALL CLASSES START MONDAY DEC,1, ONLY ONE MORE WEEK
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT, TRACY HESS

FIRST CLASS TOMORROW!!!

TTMFT for Tracy Hess

Fuck you Dan. I am sick of hearing about your work.

Ouch

LOL

tracy-

is the cost going to be the same as other NG branches? seperate costs for each class or one price for all?

brad

Go to: www.chrisbrennan.com

Click on Lakewood

I would like to congratulate Tracy on a very successful openning day. I believe around 15 people (maybe more)showed up for Jiu Jitsu class.

Congrats again on a great beginning.

Thankyou to everyone for coming out and supporting me on my first night of classes, jiu jitstu class alone had nearly 30 people, not to mention the spectators and special tanks to cris brennan for making this all possible.

Congrats Mr Hess

congrats again tracy! my hometown is nearby (cerritos), so i'll be sure to stop by sometime. take it easy, and i hope it continues to run smooth.

-andrew

Cerritos is gonna rock pretty soon. The city just got approval to put wireless access points everywhere! That means you can surf the net and drive your car at the same time!

I've been in Cerritos all my life, and even with an 802.11 network running city wide, I still rather be away from that city. I've been there for too damn long. I'm in Brea now and I love it. Jball, what's up man?

Dan, not sure how much it costs.

Andrew, things are going well for me. I've dropped 40lbs with 20lbs to go. My jiu-jitsu still sucks though :-) Are you going to school in Brea or are you working now?

Whats up Jason. Wow! 40 lbs! Good stuff man. Are you in Cerritos? I graduated from UCI this past summer. I live in Brea now, but I commute to Irvine everyday to work at an investment advisory firm. Work sucks! What's your email addy?

you can get me at tuckerjd@cox.net

Congrats on graduating UCI. Im going to hit my ceiling pretty because I don't have a degree. I should've gone :-(

You guys have any plans for anything on the east coast or in the midwest?

Buck will be in Oklahoma in about 2 years. Not sure about anything else after that.

TTT

If you are in the area, got to come by NG Lakewood. It is especially a good starting point, right now, for new people, for there are a lot of upstarts. For the people that have trained before, there are always a few that have been training for years around as well.