Next opponent for Alexander Gustafsson?

I have randomly chosen a few light heavyweights in the Top 15 as potential opponents for Gus. How do you think he'll do against these fighters?

Rashad Evans
Ovince Saint Preux
Jimi Manuwa
Rampage Jackson
Corey Anderson

Based on tonight, I'd say manuwa is the only one that would be close. Phone Post 3.0

Fold me like one of your lawn chairs - Based on tonight, I'd say manuwa is the only one that would be close. Phone Post 3.0
You mean the guy he already beat? Phone Post 3.0

wrestling4life - 
Fold me like one of your lawn chairs - Based on tonight, I'd say manuwa is the only one that would be close. Phone Post 3.0
You mean the guy he already beat? Phone Post 3.0

and Manuwa was in his camp for this fight, doubt they will fight again

Id say give him the winner of jones vs Cormier II.
Just joking
Maybe Bader? Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to see Gus vs Bones again Phone Post 3.0

He got beat up but never was KO'ed so no title shot for him. Gonna have to fight Hashad. Should be amazing for him since NuRashad likes to stand in a distance and do nothing.

Rashad or osp! Phone Post 3.0

Rashad unless Rashad retires. Or OSP.

Rogerio?

Bader is on a 5-win streak, he should not be fighting a guy who is 1-3 in his last 4.

Already beat Shogun.

Already lost to Rumble.

Not much else going on in the division.

Either Rashad or OSP. Bader wouldn't be a bad option, but he may try to sit and wait for a title shot. Phone Post 3.0

Bader or the winner of Pat Cummins. Maybe Jones? Who's DC fight next if not Jones? Phone Post 3.0

Rashad or Rampage Phone Post 3.0

GiblerTRT - Bader or the winner of Pat Cummins. Maybe Jones? Who's DC fight next if not Jones? Phone Post 3.0
Bader is going to riot if anyone other than Jones gets the next title shot. Phone Post 3.0

GiblerTRT - Bader or the winner of Pat Cummins. Maybe Jones? Who's DC fight next if not Jones? Phone Post 3.0
Bader, the one on a win streak Phone Post 3.0

OSP Phone Post 3.0

Rashad is the fight for sure, unless he retires. Then OSP.

stevekt - I have randomly chosen a few light heavyweights in the Top 15 as potential opponents for Gus. How do you think he'll do against these fighters?

Rashad Evans
Ovince Saint Preux
Jimi Manuwa
Rampage Jackson
Corey Anderson

I think he wins all of those

stevekt - I have randomly chosen a few light heavyweights in the Top 15 as potential opponents for Gus. How do you think he'll do against these fighters?

Rashad Evans
Ovince Saint Preux
Jimi Manuwa
Rampage Jackson
Corey Anderson

He kills Rashad, kills OSP, already killed Manuwa, would beat Rampage, DESTROYS Corey Anderson

He got 2 unearned title shots. IMO he should have to fight Rampage,Cummins,then Bader after he loses, before he is conidered for a title shot again.

After reviewing the rankings I only care about seeing Jones, Gus, DC and Rumble fight each other.

Pretty much any combination and no one else. Super shallow division entertainment wise. Phone Post 3.0