Next opponent for Alexander Gustafsson?

Then againn Gus cant seem to beat black wrestlers, so he would prob lose to Rashad and Rampage somehow lol

I'd bet he wins any rematch but Jones, je desperately needs a different coaching team too. Phone Post 3.0

take some time off after that war and fight the winner of Glover Teixeira/Patrick Cummins in 2016

He should fight Teixeira. Phone Post 3.0

OSP in Stockholm would be cool, Scandanavia deserves some big scary black American revenge oppurtunity

Non N00B - Then againn Gus cant seem to beat black wrestlers, so he would prob lose to Rashad and Rampage somehow lol
How much did Rampage pay you to call him a wrestler? Phone Post 3.0

Ryan Bader vs. Gustafsson would be interesting.

Nuevo Haole -
wrestling4life - 
Fold me like one of your lawn chairs - Based on tonight, I'd say manuwa is the only one that would be close. Phone Post 3.0
You mean the guy he already beat? Phone Post 3.0

and Manuwa was in his camp for this fight, doubt they will fight again
I knew I'd get called out for this, but nowaday i see it as an interesring match up. Phone Post 3.0

Bader

Spinning Shit - 
Non N00B - Then againn Gus cant seem to beat black wrestlers, so he would prob lose to Rashad and Rampage somehow lol
How much did Rampage pay you to call him a wrestler? Phone Post 3.0

Im trying to remember the time when he didnt just stand there and pretend to be a b level boxer.

i actually think he may retire. hes fought for the title twice and came up short both times in razor thin decisions. he lost brutally to a top contender. he knows he has a long road back to title contention and worries he'll be relegated to gatekeeper status. i think he hangs em up.

Bader Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce - I'd love to see Gus vs Bones again Phone Post 3.0

Well of course that's logical.   gus has lost twice.

Title shot!

Remington519 - i actually think he may retire. hes fought for the title twice and came up short both times in razor thin decisions. he lost brutally to a top contender. he knows he has a long road back to title contention and worries he'll be relegated to gatekeeper status. i think he hangs em up.
No fucking way. Who else on this planet (or in history) could take Bones and DC to the brink of defeat? If nothing else he could wait for DC to retire or get too old. And I think Gus has a good shot at Bones. Phone Post 3.0

TheBigRedOne - Does anyone care? He failed twice. He is going back to the end of the line.
If you see what Gus did last night as "failing" and consider what he did against JBJ to be "failing" then I don't really know what to say to you.

If nothing else, his stock was solidified last night after his KO loss to Rumble.

JBJ, DC, Gus and Rumble could have any number of interesting fights between them. Phone Post 3.0

Forgot about Glover, that would be a sensible fight.

Remington519 - i actually think he may retire. hes fought for the title twice and came up short both times in razor thin decisions. he lost brutally to a top contender. he knows he has a long road back to title contention and worries he'll be relegated to gatekeeper status. i think he hangs em up.
That's possible, but Gus is not even 29. With more work and better coaching, he could easily get the title, even if Bones comes back.

He needs to leave Sweden to get better though.... Phone Post 3.0

TheBigRedOne -
rockwell - 
TheBigRedOne - Does anyone care? He failed twice. He is going back to the end of the line.
If you see what Gus did last night as "failing" and consider what he did against JBJ to be "failing" then I don't really know what to say to you.

If nothing else, his stock was solidified last night after his KO loss to Rumble.

JBJ, DC, Gus and Rumble could have any number of interesting fights between them. Phone Post 3.0

"you see what Gus did last night as "failing" and consider what he did against JBJ to be "failing" then I don't really know what to say to you."

It's called failing twice.
There are lots of people who care plenty to see such an exciting fighter and warrior as Gus step in the cage.
Being involved in two of the best, closest fights in recent memory is hardly failing.
If anything, it makes fans care even more. Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to see Gus against Ryan Bader, or in a rematch with Anthony Johnson. If he wins against either opponent, he should get to fight the winner of Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier.

Bulk up and go to heavyweight Phone Post 3.0