Next Pope.. Black Pope or Asian Pope?

• Asian
  • Black… always bet on black
  • Don’t matter they all ghey

0 voters

Karate pope sounds kinda badass

8 Likes

I saw a post saying that religious blacks and Asians are more traditional than virtue signaling whites, so maybe it would be a good thing.

2 Likes

“Nope”

Next Pope will say gay marriage is allowed

1 Like

I’m not religious so I really don’t care, but I feel like the next pope should be all about hellfire and brimstone.

4 Likes

I was coming in here to say exactly that. African clergy don’t fuck around when it comes to religious doctrine. They are old-school Catholics, not this namby-pamby modern version. They are the mortal enemies of the velvet mafia within the Vatican. Which is why I would be shocked if one is named pope. Closeted faggots and kid diddlers control the conclave. There is no way they’ll appoint a hardline conservative African pope.

1 Like

Make SHIM Black Trans or fuck off with your racism is sexism!

so i guess it will be the asian guy then?

Another additional benefit of a black Pope would be them bringing Christian genocide in Africa and the middle east to the forefront. Unlike all of the Popes from Europe or South America, they have had a front-row seat of their parishioners getting wiped out by Muslim crusaders. One of the greatest scandals of the modern church (second only to their kid-fucking scandals) is how silent they have been on this topic. Almost nobody outside of devout Christians are aware of it. That is inexcusable.

1 Like

1 Like

My money is on another European/South American dark horse emerging during conclave. An Asian pope would raise too many questions about how compromised the Church is in regard to appeasement of China.

this is true…we forget that Asian and African Catholics want nothing to do with the LMNOP movement and the breakdown of traditional family…
very Conservative and this is what the church needs…not Pachamama and a Pride flag

1 Like

he’s Filipino

The Filipino contingent in the church is quite large and vocal. I know a bunch of the parishioners at a church near me are quietly pissed that their parish is being overrun with filipinos.

I like the racial transition of the christian churches.
Very good.

I’d prefer the Black mon, of course. The sooner demonic exorcism through twerking becomes the norm, the better.

1 Like

There’s only one choice

1 Like

Pope Kane

1 Like

The Filipino contingent in the church is quite large and vocal. I know a bunch of the parishioners at a church near me are quietly pissed that their parish is being overrun with filipinos.

It’s a trick question. Nostradamus said this is the last Pope