Next Thing You Know Somebody Better Call the Cops

My latest story, now at Shotgun Honey. Very short, just 700 words. Here's the beginning. Vote ups for people who really read it (I have ways of telling).

Next thing you know somebody better call the cops, ’cause some bad shit is goin’ down. Problem is there’s nobody here to call the cops. The only ones here are me and the missus, and the missus can’t call ’cause she’s too busy covering me with her Glock. Besides, she wouldn’t call anyway because that’s not how she rolls. And I can’t call because I’m the one being covered, and I don’t think the missus would appreciate me making any sudden movements, such as taking out my cell phone and dialing 9-1-1. Plus, I’m pretending to be paralyzed and I don’t want to break character. So like I said, nobody’s here to call the cops.

Read the rest here: Next Thing You Know

Wow, that's fucking awesome! Great read!

Oh wait, forgot to log out of my primary account. Disregard this post.

Garv -

Wow, that's fucking awesome! Great read!

Oh wait, forgot to log out of my primary account. Disregard this post.

Lololol Phone Post 3.0

Users with different screen names with identical IPs on this thread.

<<back

Garv

Akston

<<back

NOTE: it is possible to have the same IP and different screen names if users are sharing a computer or using certain types of networks

So she shot him or not? Phone Post 3.0

Uni man - So she shot him or not? Phone Post 3.0

hmm

good story VU

Thanks, back atcha.

That was good bro. But I don't thinks she called da 5-0. I thinks she called da side hoe then busted a cap in him. Bitches be crazy. Have a VU. Phone Post 3.0

Hard to argue with the age-old adage "bitches be crazy"

vtfu

TTT for later. Phone Post 3.0

She gave you the phone so you could call da Police, and what's a mixed martial arts comedian? Phone Post 3.0

And VU. Phone Post 3.0

Lrrr Ruler of Omicron Persei 8 - TTT for later. Phone Post 3.0
Also VU OP. Read a bit while waiting for my professor. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - She gave you the phone so you could call da Police, and what's a mixed martial arts comedian? Phone Post 3.0

There's no such thing. I made it up to give my bio some verve and panache.  Nice catch, vtfu!

Garv -
Samoa - She gave you the phone so you could call da Police, and what's a mixed martial arts comedian? Phone Post 3.0

There's no such thing. I made it up to give my bio some verve and panache.  Nice catch, vtfu!

I was appropriately verved and panached. I like that term; I'm going to saygaraize it. Phone Post 3.0

MAKE UFC VIDEOS AGAIN!

Boners Touching - MAKE UFC VIDEOS AGAIN!

You're not the boss of me! But vu anyway.

WorlynnLotD - Good read, better ending. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks! vtfu