NFL Coaches Ranked

Fantasy Pros is a good website but I disagree with a bunch of this.

https://www.fantasypros.com/2020/05/nfl-head-coach-rankings-2020/

FRAT: Rankings

1. Bill Belichick

2. Sean Payton

3. Andy Reid

4. John Harbaugh 

5. Sean Mcvay

6. Mike Tomlin

7. Kyle Shannahan 

8. Pete Carroll 

9. Bruce Arians

10. Frank Reich

11. Mike Zimmer

12. Doug Pederson

13. Mike Vrabel

14. Sean McDermott 

15. Matt Nagy

16. Cliff Kingsbury

17. Zack Taylor

18. Bill O'Brien

19. Kevin Stefanski

20. Ron Rivera

21. Brian Flores

22. Joe Judge

23. Mike McCarthy 

24. Matt Rhule

25. Jon Gruden

26. Matt Lafleur 

27. Anthony Lynn

28. Vic Fangio

29. Dan Quinn

30. Matt Patrica

31. Doug Marrone

32. Adam Gase.

Few Issues:

Sean Mcvay should not be over Mike Tomlin and it's a toss up between him and Kyle Shannahan.

Its laughable that Doug Pederson is below Bruce Arians. He has a SB and has had to deal with a injuries QB time and time again with Wentz. Winning a SB with Foles deserves top 9 atleast. 

Bruce Arians generally is too high. 

How the hell is Joe Judge so high? 22? That is laughable. Could he be amazing? Sure but how the hell is he over vets like Gruden and Lynn?

McDermott is a top 10 coach. He is better then half the guy's in front of him. Very underrated.

2 Likes
BruteDion - 

Few Issues:

Sean Mcvay should not be over Mike Tomlin and it's a toss up between him and Kyle Shannahan.

Its laughable that Doug Pederson is below Bruce Arians. He has a SB and has had to deal with a injuries QB time and time again with Wentz. Winning a SB with Foles deserves top 9 atleast. 

How the hell is Joe Judge so high? 22? That is laughable. Could he be amazing? Sure but how the hell is he over vets like Gruden and Lynn?

McVay is the most overrated thing ever. Like Chip Kelly, came out on fire, now he sucks. He is marketable and looks good so they keep hyping him. His QB sucks too. 

Forgot to mention Ron Rivera. How is he below Stefanski? Makes a SB and yet below a rookie HC? Come on.

AwaysTheDiscontinuedOne -

McDermott is a top 10 coach. He is better then half the guy's in front of him. Very underrated.

I'll admit I was a hater but hes proved me wrong. Him thinking Nathen Peterman was a better QB then Tyrod Taylor should be held against him though but hes worked past that. 

Kliff Kingsbury is one of the biggest failing upwards stories in history.

1 Like
jcblass -
BruteDion - 

Few Issues:

McVay is the most overrated thing ever. Like Chip Kelly, came out on fire, now he sucks. He is marketable and looks good so they keep hyping him. His QB sucks too. 

I dont think hes the next Chip Kelly but I'll say he may not be as good as his record shows. The Rams have spent and spent to put talent on their team for him.

Not many front offices have supporter their HC as much as the Rams FO has supporter Mcvay.

Bb at 1 is right. Seems carrol is a bit undervalued 

Fantasy football is gay.

That being said, most of the NFL coaches are pretty bad.  BB and Peyton are good.  Reid finally got over the hump last year and is a solid coach.

Harbaugh is good but benefits by outstanding drafting and not being a GM.  Newsome was very good at his job.  I think harbaugh would be good anyway but a lot of his success is owed to the GM he's had. 

I think Tomlin has been very good at keeping that circus in check but he's not a good football coach and shouldn't be that high on the list.  

I think Vrabel is underrated, understandably.  If they can support him, he'll be good. 

![](upload://13uAu4opQddLYVIhfmmNLEXIBKu.jpeg)

My head coach

Tomlin over Mcvay obviously

IDK I might put Harbs in second. What he did last year was unreal. And this year the Ravens are even better.

How is Doug Pederson not in the top 10?

Ryazzo - IDK I might put Harbs in second. What he did last year was unreal. And this year the Ravens are even better.

He hasn't won a playoff game since 2014. The 4 spot is fine.

cyberc92 -

How is Doug Pederson not in the top 10?

2 bad seasons in a row

And yeah, parts of that list are silly.

Bill O’Brian is ranked way to high. 

1 Like
itskrisdude - 
Ryazzo - IDK I might put Harbs in second. What he did last year was unreal. And this year the Ravens are even better.

He hasn't won a playoff game since 2014. The 4 spot is fine.

Ok I can see that. When he wins the Super Bowl this year he should probably move up though.

![](upload://9cw1gXma8t7vqSMylriI6ewJ1t2.gif)