NFL DRAFT 2018

1) Barkley

2) Rosen

3) Chubb DE

4) Allen 

So which one of those picks are the Browns going to trade?  Not like they are going to take 2 QBs

Browns will take Barkley and a QB.

I tried to trade the farm in my fantasy pool for that top pick in our draft this year so I could own Barklay for years to come, but the cunt wasn't having it. Then along came the combine, and my farm will never be enough now with Saquan's stock reaching the moon.

My question now is, who are the 2nd and 3rd best runningbacks in the draft? I'm thinking Jones (USC) and Guise (LSU).

For Barkley's sake, I pray the Browns don't pick him. So much potential would be wasted.

sgotwalks -

I tried to trade the farm in my fantasy pool for that top pick in our draft this year so I could own Barklay for years to come, but the cunt wasn't having it. Then along came the combine, and my farm will never be enough now with Saquan's stock reaching the moon.

My question now is, who are the 2nd and 3rd best runningbacks in the draft? I'm thinking Jones (USC) and Guise (LSU).

The 2 you mentioned plus the 2 RB's from Georgia (Chubb and Michel). Although I'm not sure if any (outside of Barkley obviously) are 1st round talents. 

Dst21 -

So which one of those picks are the Browns going to trade?  Not like they are going to take 2 QBs

They taking 1 QB and Barkley 

If the Browns take Barkley 1, Giants are taking Nelson 

Browns will sign AJ McCarron, take Barkley 1st, and Minkah Fitzpatrick 4th.