NFL Has Tebow, UFC Has ‘Bendo’ Praying:

The God Squad

Tim Tebow Makes Praying Cool

On this Fox Sports video, Tim Tebow explained his philosophy and plan for his life: "I'm blessed with a platform…it's a responsibility and an obligation to be a great role model, to set a great example—because it's one thing to score touchdowns and win trophies and championships. But at the end of the day, that doesn't matter. But if you can affect people, if you can change people's lives, if you can be a good role model—someone that a mom or a dad can look to their son and say, 'that's how you need to handle it', then that's my ultimate goal…and how I would define my life as having ultimate success, if I can reach that. If I can be a good role model like I had when I was young."

Ben "Bendo" Henderson, UFC Fighter

"Tim Tebow has become the poster boy for religious devotion in the National Football League, but other stars have largely flown under the religion radar". source

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) fighters are no strangers to praying while they're in the cage and giving thanks to God after they win their fight. No one seems to mind or make a fuss. Time is given for them to express themselves and then the ring announcer proceeds with his post-fight questions.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ycn-10617713

Bendo's trying to invite Tebow to his fight in Japan. Phone Post

Thank you based god Phone Post

@Carne Respect for the Lil B reference Phone Post

And all along I thought Jon Jones was the UFC's Tebow.

strontium90 - And all along I thought Jon Jones was the UFC's Tebow.

The guy living out of wedlock with the mother of his 2 bastard children?

Calm down Nancy's, that's what they're called. Phone Post

Benny Lava -

Well I'm gonna write to the dictionary people. Seems like an error. Phone Post

whoreymcdonald -
Benny Lava -

Well I'm gonna write to the dictionary people. Seems like an error. Phone Post

My dictionary seems to support his statement. Perhaps you should use something other than the "My first little Webster Dictionary" with extra large print. Phone Post

Benny Lava -

Something tells me you wouldn't call Jon's kids"bastards" to his face. Phone Post

TTTEBOW

It's a known fact that God has no time to help any sports figures with their respective sports, he is too busy in Africa giving AIDS to babies to worry about such menial tasks.