nfl needs to change how roughing the passer

Is called. You can't have QB's able to run designed run plays and then getbti bail into a slide right befor they get popped and get a PF call. Once a QB tucks a ball he should no longer be considered a QB. Basically call it the RG3 rule because that is some bullshit. Have him running for a first down and then give him a extra 15 yards because someone had the audacity to stop him.

But they are special and unique snowflakes!!!

I hate the QB slide rule. If they want to run, they can take the contact. Phone Post 3.0

Never going to happen. Phone Post 3.0

It all started with the NFL wanting to protect Brady. He pussified the position. He makes soccer player s look tough Phone Post 3.0

Funny thing in the RG3 call today that I'm ranting about is they called it a hit to the head and the defender didn't even come close to his head. He slid basicly under the defenders tackle it was the most ridiculous call I have seen in awhile and that says a lot.

AdmiralCackbar - I hate the QB slide rule. If they want to run, they can take the contact. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone can slide and get the same protection, not just QBs.

Hired Gun - It all started with the NFL wanting to protect Brady. He pussified the position. He makes soccer player s look tough Phone Post 3.0
No, it's owners wanting to protect their quarterbacks. Phone Post 3.0

anyone see the bad call on smith for not hitting RG3?

Yep pure bs.....

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Hired Gun - It all started with the NFL wanting to protect Brady. He pussified the position. He makes soccer player s look tough Phone Post 3.0
This. Brady is one of the toughest QBs on the league by the way. Phone Post 3.0

DougWilson - anyone see the bad call on smith for not hitting RG3?

Its why I made the thread. Refs basically spotted the skins 6 points with that call.

Sio Moores hit on philip rivers a couple weeks back was laughable. The whole nfl is sad with it's roughing the passer, hitting a defenseless receivers. etc etc

Not only roughing the passer, but I'm really getting sick and tired of receivers complaining after an incomplete pass and then the ref standing twenty five yards away throws the flag...

breath on a QB too hard and it's 50/50 that you get called for roughing the passer.

AdmiralCackbar -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
This. Brady is one of the toughest QBs on the league by the way. Phone Post 3.0
LMAO! this guy. this guy here is s comedian. Phone Post 3.0

Qbs sell jerseys. Don't hurt them Phone Post 3.0

SupesUp - Qbs sell jerseys. Don't hurt them Phone Post 3.0
And usually the highest paid too Phone Post 3.0