NFL players kneeling over Hillary's emails

If NFL players were kneeling because nothing was being done about Hillary's emails and her blatant breaking of the law, would you be angry, supportive, or indifferent?

Al Cappucino - 

lol

keithws2 - 
Al Cappucino - 

lol

That's pretty good

Some would love it, some would still hate it.

The media coverage of it would be MUCH different if they were protesting Hilary.

They would be dead

wres157 - If NFL players were kneeling because nothing was being done about Hillary's emails and her blatant breaking of the law, would you be angry, supportive, or indifferent?

If it was during the anthem it would still be disrespectful. The cause is not the issue. They could be kneeling for Trump not being a racist or curing cancer in children. Its an inappropriate time for that particular action.

Matt@Gamestop -
wres157 - If NFL players were kneeling because nothing was being done about Hillary's emails and her blatant breaking of the law, would you be angry, supportive, or indifferent?

If it was during the anthem it would still be disrespectful. The cause is not the issue. They could be kneeling for Trump not being a racist or curing cancer in children. Its an inappropriate time for that particular action.

Al Cappucino -

Lmao, source?

If the action of kneeling is so important to the cause, why not try to get as many people to support it as possible rather than antagonizing people? I don't understand this type of thinking. Do it before the anthem. Do it to start every half. Do it to end every half for all I care. Kneel all fucking game.

I hate Hillary more than anybody but I would also have a big issue with players taking a knee during national anthem.

They are not disrespecting Trump. They are disrespecting the whole country.