NFL starts testing HGH today

Every week 5 players will be selected randomly from 8 teams to test for HGH.

My prediction.

Over 70% pop.  Then Dana and the boys can point to another sport with them problem.

Way is HGH such an effective PED and why is it so hard to test for? Phone Post 3.0

So should BOXING!!!

CaliKush - Way is HGH such an effective PED and why is it so hard to test for? Phone Post 3.0

It's in and out of the system very fast and it enhances the effects of anabolic steroids. Without moderate doses and testosterone / steroids to stack along with it's largely useless though. It's fantastic for recovering from injuries too

CaliKush - Way is HGH such an effective PED and why is it so hard to test for? Phone Post 3.0
Because your body produces hgh naturally and there isn't a test that can detect what hgh is natural and what isn't (at least last time I looked it up). They just have to check levels. Which is a problem because different people have different ranges of normal. Phone Post 3.0

siebe41 - 
CaliKush - Way is HGH such an effective PED and why is it so hard to test for? Phone Post 3.0
Because your body produces hgh naturally and there isn't a test that can detect what hgh is natural and what isn't (at least last time I looked it up). They just have to check levels. Which is a problem because different people have different ranges of normal. Phone Post 3.0

thats why when I piss, i leave scorch marks on the toilet.

this level of man, no can defend.

No way this wont be weaseled around.

I'll buy it being legit when a pro bowler gets popped. Phone Post 3.0

sweaterofabsolutevictory -

Every week 5 players will be selected randomly from 8 teams to test for HGH.

My prediction.

Over 70% pop.  Then Dana and the boys can point to another sport with them problem.

In other news, 5 NFL players will test positive for hgh each week until the end of the season. Phone Post 3.0

I have said for a while, I'll bet the HGH use in the NFL is off the charts.

Weed testing in the NBA would get pretty crazy as well.

HGH use is off the charts as previously there were no tests for it! Really that simple. HGH costs a lot of doe, but obviously NFL players have that part down. And as Shmigly said already, it's rumored to really help for injury recovery... which is certainly usefuy in football (and MMA etc.)

Their (NFL) steroid tests are laughable so I have a hard time thinking they are serious about HGH use. Cycling are serious about testing and now for Joe Public cyclists are the worst dopers out there. NFL and NHL barely test so all is good... As a company, why would you want to really have serious tests? Since the UFC has been a tad more thorough they've lost bouts and stars.

This is screaming for a pool. Someone setup the Piss Hot Pool. Get to pick 10 players per week and get points for fails?

The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -
TraneByDayJREbyNightAllDay - No way this wont be weaseled around.

There have been a few pro bowlers piped for PEDs in the past Shawn Meriamen (years back with Chargers) and Brian Cushins with the Texans Phone Post 3.0
They were fuckin stupid though.

HGH is a whole different ballgame.

It shouldnt even be put in the same category as any other PED.

That shit is the fountain of youth. Phone Post 3.0

TraneByDayJREbyNightAllDay - No way this wont be weaseled around.

Pro bowlers now too. No wonder Easrl Anthony had so many perfect games.

TraneByDayJREbyNightAllDay -

There have been a few pro bowlers piped for PEDs in the past Shawn Meriamen (years back with Chargers) and Brian Cushins with the Texans Phone Post 3.0

I thought test was the fountain of youth Phone Post 3.0
HGH makes Test look like creatine.

Its not even close. I've never done it or any outlawed PED's, but i know 3 guys that did. All of them did all kinds of other shit too. Anadrol, deca, winstrol, and other forms of synthetic test. In a sense thats what steroids do. Blast your test levels through the fuckin roof.

The side effects from "roids" when you're on and off of a cycle are INSANE.

On: wanting to fuck everything and anything, hair trigger aggression, crazy mood swings. Not to mention long term physical effects.

Off: Depression, really bad depression.
Feel like shit and have very little motivation or energy. Your body starts to produce way more estrogen than natural test because it was used to getting so much test from the roids. Idiots that dont research will crash their system, thats why you gotta take hormone suppressants so your estrogen doesnt keep increasing and produce moobs.

HGH has none of those side effects. It just unlocks all of your physical human potential. Increases speed, power, and inhibits growth of all kind essentially. Growth in muscle tissue and some research suggests growth in your motherfucking skeletal system.
I.E. barry bonds' huge fuckin dome compared to years earlier.
Not to mention the rate at which your body recovers and rebuilds itself from injury.

Supposedly it also inhibits hair growth and possibly cack growth.
Not sure about that one though.

I'm not a doctor or an expert, just have some anecdotal evidence and mild research I've done.

If i'm incorrect about anything feel free to correct me. Phone Post 3.0

I thought test was the fountain of youth Phone Post 3.0
HGH makes Test look like creatine.

Its not even close. I've never done it or any outlawed PED's, but i know 3 guys that did. All of them did all kinds of other shit too. Anadrol, deca, winstrol, and other forms of synthetic test. In a sense thats what steroids do. Blast your test levels through the fuckin roof.

The side effects from "roids" when you're on and off of a cycle are INSANE.

On: wanting to fuck everything and anything, hair trigger aggression, crazy mood swings. Not to mention long term physical effects.

Off: Depression, really bad depression.
Feel like shit and have very little motivation or energy. Your body starts to produce way more estrogen than natural test because it was used to getting so much test from the roids. Idiots that dont research will crash their system, thats why you gotta take hormone suppressants so your estrogen doesnt keep increasing and produce moobs.

HGH has none of those side effects. It just unlocks all of your physical human potential. Increases speed, power, and inhibits growth of all kind essentially. Growth in muscle tissue and some research suggests growth in your motherfucking skeletal system.
I.E. barry bonds' huge fuckin dome compared to years earlier.
Not to mention the rate at which your body recovers and rebuilds itself from injury.

Supposedly it also inhibits hair growth and possibly cack growth.
Not sure about that one though.

I'm not a doctor or an expert, just have some anecdotal evidence and mild research I've done.

If i'm incorrect about anything feel free to correct me. Phone Post 3.0
Have you taken any unoutlawed PED's? Phone Post 3.0

Ive taken a bunch of shit you can at any gnc type place.

Currently i'm taking a few supplements from onnit.

Pretty happy with the results so far. Phone Post 3.0

Who is the governing body that is outlawing you from taking PED's? Phone Post 3.0

Uh, the fda Phone Post 3.0

Theres tons of stuff that slips through the cracks and the fda catches it and makes it illegal months after it's been on the market. Phone Post 3.0

I gave up on trying synthetic shit cuz even if it's legal theres a very good chance extensive trials were not done. They dont catch the long term side effects til years later when you see some commercial with a lawyer filing a class action lawsuit. Phone Post 3.0