NFL to play Black National Anthem?

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/07/02/report-nfl-expected-to-play-black-national-anthem-before-season-opening-games/

Report: NFL Expected to Play Black National Anthem Before Season Opening Games

Getty Images_Elsa (1)

Getty Images/Elsa

DYLAN GWINN

2 Jul 202025,940

1:26

The NFL reportedly plans to play a song titled, Lift Ev’ry Voice And Sing, also known as the Black National Anthem, prior to every season opening game this year.

The song, according to a source to ESPN, will be played prior to the Star-Spangled-Banner.

According to ESPN:

Early last month, commissioner Roger Goodell in a video admitted that the league had erred in how it handled peaceful NFL player protests of police brutality and systemic oppression. Goodell condemned racism and affirmed that Black lives matter, pledging his allegiance to the players in the battle for equal justice under the law.

Also in June, the league revealed plans to increase its social justice footprint by pledging to donate $250 million over a 10-year period.

The league hopes its efforts demonstrate ‘a genuine commitment to the public, players and coaches and that player voices continue to be heard,’ the source wrote in a text message. ‘This is key to educating fans, and becoming a prominent voice in the fight to end racism.’

The NFL is also reportedly considering other social justice measures, such as listing the names of victims of alleged police brutality on team uniforms.

LOL. Good luck

3 Likes

Tjere isn't a black national anthem. There is only one national anthem.

16 Likes

Sounds pretty inclusive. Should fix all the racism where black guys get fifty million dollars for catching a ball. 

8 Likes

Pathetic! I won't watch a game. 

12 Likes

And they just keep making it harder and harder to watch...

8 Likes

Yo JT! I got a name change. Did you finish your wall in your back yard?!

Boo fucking hoo. Just mute it pussies. My god you cons are quicky turning into what you hate the most. 

pahulkster -

Sounds pretty inclusive. Should fix all the racism where black guys get fifty million dollars for catching a ball. 

Hey...!

They gotta like, run fast and stuff too, ya know...

1 Like

Kirik Jr -

Hey man! I was going through my messages early thinking of all the great convos I've had with my buds on here and noticed your new SN. I dig it. Yes it has been completed. Still need to backfill and lay top soil and seed. I'll post a picture.

Zeekman -

Boo fucking hoo. Just mute it pussies. My god you cons are quicky turning into what you hate the most. 

Nope we are just patriots that love our country. There is but one National Anthem. Cunt.

10 Likes

Well not normally my s.t.y.l.e, but I am so happy to know of good quality illegal streaming sites for the nfl games. 

2 Likes

JThomasufc91 -
Kirik Jr -

Hey man! I was going through my messages early thinking of all the great convos I've had with my buds on here and noticed your new SN. I dig it. Yes it has been completed. Still need to backfill and lay top soil and seed. I'll post a picture.

Awesome. Glad to hear it's finished. Now give yourself a little break eh? Doing big ass jobs like that alone is a fast lane to the grave lol

any other sources than breitbart?

Kirik Jr -
JThomasufc91 -
Kirik Jr -

Awesome. Glad to hear it's finished. Now give yourself a little break eh? Doing big ass jobs like that alone is a fast lane to the grave lol

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Lets-See-Your-Backyard-Heres-Mine-PIC:2833040-5

I had my crew help me during the corona stuff. That part is done. Still have a ton to do. But you know how it is working on your own place. It never ends! Lol.

Zeekman -

Stfu you bag of dicks. This is America not Russia. It’s not okay to be openly racist towards everyone who is not black.

3 Likes

In Limbo -

any other sources than breitbart?

Is CNN better?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/02/sport/nfl-black-national-anthem-week-1-spt-intl/index.html

1 Like

Is it the one by tbe sugarhill gang or the remix?

1 Like

So can the players kneel during that too?

2 Likes