Ngannou; I’ll only re-sign with UFC if…

Okay, I’ll concede that gassing out and getting TKOd isn’t quite humiliating, but when you consider his shit talking for that fight was off the charts, anything less than a win is pretty much humiliating.

Compare that to the close to zero shit talking that Francis will do, he can get starched and it should be fine.

Also consider their drawing power. Conor had much more to lose. Francis isn’t even a really big draw as UFC Heavyweight Champ.

Only for people with double digit IQs which just so happens to be about 45-50% of all people.

1 Like

Tyson will box him up.

No. Conor got carried by Floyd who didn’t even bother to use a game plan. It’s great exposure for the UFC. Especially if fans realise that stepping into MMA would be even more lope sided the other way…

2 Likes

You cant carry somebody AND not have a game plan.

Conor was on the way to being robbed by judges.

He landed more shots than Manny did.

Floyd didnt throw a single punch the first round and the first shot Conor thru landed.

Judges still scored rd1 Floyd.

Frances would have to knock Tyson out cold to win regardless of the stats.

2 Likes

Cracking Up Lol GIF

3 Likes

Ngannou has gotten quite obnoxious.

2 Likes

Dudes determined to get fucking embarrassed in front of the entire world.
Makes no sense

8 Likes

Then do both.
Rd1 boxing
Rd2 mma
Rd3 - hybrid
Rd 4 boxing
Rd5 mma

Want to remind me how well that fight did as far as ppv buys? Maybe even the ticket gate? What was it? Better yet pull some noob off the street who knows who Ali is and ask them if he ever fought a japanese fighter? Better yet, see if they even know that fighters name without hitting up the google.

It was a success in japan because everyone in japan knew who Inoki was and they at the least knew where the black guy came from, America. Had that fight happened in the U.S. (there is a reason it didnt) it wouldn’t even of made on an undercard (that is probably being a bit harsh).

Your talking about the pinnacle of boxing popularity and comparing it to some guy from Cameroon who most of the general population in the states doesn’t even know exist. EVERYONE knew who Ali was at the time.

There is no comparison. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada. 0.

Why would it kill his value? No one is expecting him to win. Did Conor’s value get killed? Even now after losing so many times?

He seems humble and reasonable to me… how is he obnoxious?

Go walk outside right now and ask 5 people who the UFC Heavyweight champ is right now…as soon as they are done answering. Ask them who Conor fought in a boxing match? Dont even bother using his last name.

See the difference? If you can’t, you need to step away from this forum. Just don’t do it slowly we don’t need you infecting the rest of the users with your genetic disposition for being a retard.

3 Likes

The three aren’t mutually exclusive in any way.

Dana said Zuffa Boxing wasnt happening almost 2 years ago. Let it go bro.

I just tried this and nobody knew the UFC HW champ or Conor the boxer. Neither one is as popular as ypu think.

You are wrong about Conor. I know plenty of people who don’t watch MMA or boxing and they have at least heard his name. He’s also in many/most of the top 10 lists of famous athletes, whether you like it or not.

e.g.:

^You won’t find Ngannou on any of those lists. Not even top 100.

Chael is a convicted felon, and a well-known habitual liar who sells 'hot takes" for a living.

How are you going to tell me that im wrong about what i hust did? Lol. Youre wither unbelievably arrogant or trolling. Youre going to tell me that all these people who dont watch mma or boxing know exactly who you’re ure talking about when you say “Who did Conor box?” No last name. No mention of UFC. No mention of Mayweather. Nonmenti9n of Irish. Nothing but Conor the boxer? GTFOH with that nonsense.

I never said he wasnt, but stop acting like he has one nane recognition like Cher, Prince or Madonna. People know the name McGregor more tham Conor. And keep in mind there was no mention of MMA, UFC or anyrhing liek that. Just Conor and boxing.

I love how youre first example of current famous athletes is from a whole other decade.