Ngannou / Lesnar - set it up

Well, what are you waiting for?

Paperboy2000 - Well, what are you waiting for?

Are you kidding?

You saw what would happen. Except Brock would shoot the double even faster and spend less time striking.

The Francis Ngannou puzzle has been solved its called wrestling and brock the purest wrestler HW has ever seen.

I'm in no hurry to watch the "Zombie Francis and The Endless Fatige" show again.

He needs to work his cardio, lose some size and get wrestling ASAP.

Lesnar can’t compete in the USADA era without BS exemptions.

watahhh - 

Are you kidding?

You saw what would happen. Except Brock would shoot the double even faster and spend less time striking.

The Francis Ngannou puzzle has been solved its called wrestling and brock the purest wrestler HW has ever seen.

I'm in no hurry to watch the "Zombie Francis and The Endless Fatige" show again.

Not kidding, and no guarantee it would go down like that. Brock could get clocked.

juice them both and let them fight

ill give all of my money for that

Paperboy2000 -
watahhh - 

Are you kidding?

Not kidding, and no guarantee it would go down like that. Brock could get clocked.

Brock would spend all of 0.000006 seconds standing before shooting that power double and spending the rest of the round beating Ngannou like a drum

^^^ That might be fun to watch because it wouldn’t be light tapping like exhausted Stipe.

Nahh

I want to see. The predator vs the black beast

Broco Lesnar would literally buttfuck ngannou, if he wanted to

watahhh -
Paperboy2000 -
watahhh - 

Are you kidding?

Brock would spend all of 0.000006 seconds standing before shooting that power double and spending the rest of the round beating Ngannou like a drum

long as he dont catch upper cut shooting in then he turn into a turtle

VectorWega -
evh - 

Roided Brock would absolutely murder him if they didn't impose a weight limit.

one or two shots to brock's face will have him breakdancing in the octagon worse than cain did

Worst possible matchup for Brock. 

Let them both juice to the gills. Hgh epo trt whatever abbreviations they want, would make for a terrific fight!

Lesnar with no USADA and health would be a very bad night for Ngannou. He's even more explosive and has wrestling.

Styles at HW matter more than anywhere else.

Hence why 3 defenses just set the record.

Lesnar is bad for anyone that can’t keep him off.

evh -
VectorWega -
evh - 

Roided Brock would absolutely murder him if they didn't impose a weight limit.

one or two shots to brock's face will have him breakdancing in the octagon worse than cain did

Cain was also a fellow wrestler that Lesnar knew he had to stand with.

Brock will be 41 this summer. He really shouldn’t be coming back to fight the young guys anymore.

Rather see him fight Braun

EBD75 - Brock will be 41 this summer. He really shouldn't be coming back to fight the young guys anymore.

N’gannou is like 45 in real life. Brock’s a kid in that match.