Ngannou vs Rumble Johnson at HW

Dana make it happen!

I dont think rumble wants that brain damage.

1 Like

Rumble knocks him dead since there is no threat of a takedown

Rumble (or at least time ago) doesn't have the same knockout power at HW. He couldn't turn the lights off on Arlovski, who isn't known for having a strong chin. 

I think Ngannou takes it, but you know, it's MMA and HW anything could happen. 

How much is the reach difference?

^ francis has 3" in height, 5" in reach advantage.

but word is rumble is 3 bills these days, so that's like a 50 lb weight adv D:

Rumble hits hard but Ngannou seems to be on a whole other level power wise. 

1 Like

yes please....

I got Rumble in that one. Ngannou couldn't pull the trigger against Derrick Lewis. Rumble is better than Lewis imo.. one hit and the African goes to sleep. 

If 

If Ngannou wins the title, I think AJ would unretire for the right $$$.  The problem will be USADA and trying to get his hormones back in balance.  No way this fight goes past 3 minutes. 

Liet -

Rumble (or at least time ago) doesn't have the same knockout power at HW. He couldn't turn the lights off on Arlovski, who isn't known for having a strong chin. 

Just because Rumble didn't KO Arlovski doesn't mean he couldn't KO any heavyweight he'd face. Cormier said he hits harder than Stipe and Stipe has KO'd quite a few heavyweights. I think whoever landed the first clean bomb would put the other one to sleep.

GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -
Liet -

Just because Rumble didn't KO Arlovski doesn't mean he couldn't KO any heavyweight he'd face. Cormier said he hits harder than Stipe and Stipe has KO'd quite a few heavyweights. I think whoever landed the first clean bomb would put the other one to sleep.

Yeah and nevermind he actually broke AA's jaw and knocked his teeth stuck into his mouthpiece 

Non N00B -
Liet -

Yeah and nevermind he actually broke AA's jaw and knocked his teeth stuck into his mouthpiece 

For breaking a jaw and knocking out teeth you doesn't need to hit that hard. It's more important position apply pressure to leverage the teeth against the jaw. A fist or the arm could easy pull off the teeth and make fracture the bone. Not talking shit, I get my jaw broken that way, and wasn't a very hard shot. 

Liet -

The point is that when he showed in HW he didn't make a great performance. Clipped and hit AA clean and he couldn't knock him out. Yeah of course, you can always be KOed, and in heavier weights even more. My point and opinion, not saying I talk truth, is that Rumble doesn't have a great punching power outside LHW (and least close to Ngannou), but who knows... 

Liet -
Non N00B -
Liet -

For breaking a jaw and knocking out teeth you doesn't need to hit that hard. It's more important position apply pressure to leverage the teeth against the jaw. A fist or the arm could easy pull off the teeth and make fracture the bone. Not talking shit, I get my jaw broken that way, and wasn't a very hard shot. 

I've read this a few times now and still can't make sense of it lol