Ngannou vs Rumble .... Who you got?

I take Rumble via quickness and decapitating uppercut 7....

Rumble by KD

Rumble sparred him before the first Cormier fight. Said nobody ever hit him as hard as Ngannou did

I find it hard to see rumble stopping ngannou..and I'm a rumble fan 

Prime Ronda would armbar them both.

GSPsShadyHandWraps - Rumble sparred him before the first Cormier fight. Said nobody ever hit him as hard as Ngannou did

That wont matter much when Rumble hits HIM

DicPrintPirate -

How can you find it hard to think that rumble stops anyone?

Another dumb ass post about nothing that doesn't matter.

NUMBERON3MMA -
DicPrintPirate -

How can you find it hard to think that rumble stops anyone?

Obviously he could connect  and put him to sleep, but My opinion on this hypothetical fight that will never happen is Ngannou closes the distance, leans on rumble against the cage burns him out a bit then does wat he wants to him lol 

Boom.

42091120969 -

Prime Ronda would armbar them both.

under the right circumstances

Gartlin - Another dumb ass post about nothing that doesn't matter.
Yet you clicked it and actually posted...

Next time dont click and be a cunt. But now that you are here, Who you got? Ngannou will ve champ within 4 months and Rumble will be Champ after this weekend.

Do people forget AJ vs Arlovski? He gave him his best shot and a guy not known for his chin took it. Size matters (beep). Ngannou by KO

Milford Cubicle -

Do people forget AJ vs Arlovski? He gave him his best shot and a guy not known for his chin took it. Size matters (beep). Ngannou by KO

His chin broke, literally.

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/arlovski_johnson_wsof2.jpg

Pierre St-George - 
Milford Cubicle -

His chin broke, literally.

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/arlovski_johnson_wsof2.jpg

Non N00B - 
GSPsShadyHandWraps - Rumble sparred him before the first Cormier fight. Said nobody ever hit him as hard as Ngannou did

Rumble couldnt even KO Arlovski. Size matters

Rumble has more skills

Ngannou by devastation.

NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Gartlin - Another dumb ass post about nothing that doesn't matter.
Yet you clicked it and actually posted...

Next time dont click and be a cunt. But now that you are here, Who you got? Ngannou will ve champ within 4 months and Rumble will be Champ after this weekend.
Lol. Ok. Rumble then.

GSPsShadyHandWraps -
Non N00B - 

Rumble couldnt even KO Arlovski. Size matters

Lots of people couldnt/didnt KO AA. Browne landed a fucking BOMB while AA was running in and still didnt put him away, and he isnt exactly a midget. In three fights, Sylvia could only do it once and it was a TKO. Rumble DID drop AA like a sack of taters and fucked his face all up, move that punch over an inch or two and AA is snoozing. 

No idea but I'd pay good money to watch.